Better than before/ Youngjae bap

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were sitting on the couch waiting for your boyfriend to come home, he told you he would be home at 8 o’clock but he never came, you had been going out with your boyfriend for 3 years. You loved each other so much, you supported his dream until he made his debut as a singer in boy group B.A.P. you were so proud of him, everything went smooth and your love for him never ends, even if he sometimes couldn’t be at home

 

.

A few weeks ago, he changed. He sometimes didn’t answer your calls, when you message him he never replied, you quarreled a lot because of that. You know that his job couldn’t allow him to answer your calls or to message you back, as he was busy in practice but, doesn’t he take a little break?!  Couldn’t he call you just for 1 minute to tell you how he was and that he was fine or tired.  Just a text would be fine.

In the morning you woke up to find Youngjae sleeping next to you, you sighed, “when did you come home?”  You went to the kitchen and prepared the breakfast, at the same time Youngjae woke up and had a shower, when you finished the breakfast he was waiting at the dinner table titled his head on the table. You sighed as you put the food on the table.

“When did you came home?!” you put the chop sticks in his hand as he looked at you with a tired face.

“I can’t remember” he took a bit from his food.

“Did you drink too much yesterday” you asked raising your eyebrow

“No, I just was too tired to look at the clock”

“When will you come home today?!”

“Maybe at 8”

 “I will be waiting for you, I have something important to tell you”

He looked at you with confused eyes, you sighed “Let’s talk tonight not now you have to go to your work now”

“Yeah right” he stood up quickly, took his bag and went out through the door without saying goodbye.

You felt the tears in your eyes as you took a bit from your food “Yeah, goodbye” you said to yourself “I Love you too” you sneered then you felt the tears rolling on you cheeks. It had been a while since you heard Youngjae saying those words, I Miss you or I love you. You missed him so much, it hurt that you couldn’t tell him that because he never gave you the chance to.

As you ended up waiting for him till 2AM, he hadn’t come home yet even though you told him you would be waiting. At 4AM you heard the door lock opening. You opened your eyes and saw youngjae putting his bag on the table and went to your shared room. He didn’t notice that you were sleeping on the couch. When he realized that you weren’t at your room, he went to the living room finding you sitting on the couch.

“What are you doing here?” he asked leaning on the wall, crossing his hands over his chest.

“What is the time now?” you asked looking on the ground, you didn’t want to show him your hurt face.

“It is 4” he answered you “you still didn’t answer me”

 “What were you doing up till now?”

“I was working” he rolled his eyes

“What did I ask from you today?”

“Why are you keeping asking me?” he said “Why don’t you answer me? What are you doing here? Why aren’t you sleeping?”

“Do you always want to find me sleeping at home?” you felt the anger raised inside you

“What?” he asked but you didn’t answer, he sighed “Whatever, if you are awake come and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter