Reunited

Home with Love

I woke up with my body aching and the wounds that I got became irritatingly painful. I tried to stand up and walk and thank God, I did it. As I land on my two feet, I noticed that the room was so familiar to me, but I wear it away to find Sehun.

 

"My Lady, are you all right?" a voice asked me.

 

"Where's Sehun? Where is he?" I asked instead of answering the voice.

 

The girl who owned the voice helped me to go to Sehun as I walk limping. There was an old man and a tall guy standing beside the bed where Sehun was sleeping. I didn't care who they were as long as I'm sure that my Oppa is okay. Though limping, I went near the bed and hugged the sleeping Sehun.

 

"Oppa, I'm so sorry. I thought we're dead." I whispered to Sehun.

 

While hugging, I turned to the people's direction to thank them when, 

 

"Hyunji? Chanyeol?" I asked with a puzzled look.

 

Hyunji teasingly smiled and Chanyeol looked down as he blushed a bit. I let go of hugging Sehun and almost cried of what I am seeing. Did I really come back to Gyeonggido? My thoughts were still blurry after that near-death experience with the group of men.

 

"Who is that boy?" Hyunji asked curiously.

 

Before I could answer, Sehun woke up and directly hugged me at the waist facing my back, not minding the body aches he has. Both Hyunji and Chanyeol were taken aback at what Sehun did. I looked at Chanyeol who's face was already very red maybe because of jealousy.

 

"Jin-ah, are you all right?" he hoarsely asked.

 

"Sehun-oppa, stop talking and just rest. You're hurt." I turned to face him and helped him to lie down again.

 

Before he finally lay down, he suddenly pecked my forehead and I was quite surprised. He closed his eyes again and rested. I move the covers near his neck and stood up limping.

 

"I guess the actions answered my question, Hyejin." Hyunji smiled mockingly and left.

 

I can't reason out because Hyunji suddenly left when I noticed that Chanyeol's looking at me. The moment was awkward because it's been a long time since I saw his face. His hair grew longer and it was a bit curly covering a partial of his other eye. He looked even more handsome than before. He tried to look away but I kissed his cheek leaving him wide-eyed and frozen.

 

"Thank you." I shyly spoke.

 

He didn't even move a single bit since I kissed his cheek. I was amused at what I'm seeing. Out of nowhere, I heard a deep voice that I never heard for 2 years.

 

"Who is he?"

 

My heart pounded as if it was going to go out from my chest and my cheeks started to get warmer. I shook my head and answered the pending question.

 

"Ahh.. He's Oh Sehun... my bestfriend and childhood friend." I answered not looking on Chanyeol's face.

 

"Can we just go out first since Sehun is sleeping and his body is really aching? He needs rest." I added.

 

Chanyeol went out first while I followed and closed the door slowly. We walked going to the place where I last held Jongsoo on my arms. We sat down and silence enveloped us. I was playing with my fingers when the tall broke the silence.

 

"So are you two going together? He must be so close to you..."

 

I don't know whether to laugh or answer his question. I think Chanyeol was jealous of Sehun because of the latter's attention to me though he's hurt.

 

"Actually, to be honest, I liked Sehun before. He's like my knight and shining armor whenever I'm in danger. I even thought that I'm already in love with him but when...." I stuttered.

 

"But when I saw and met you, I was wrong with my thought on Sehun." I added shyly.

 

That's it, my last words to Chanyeol made him teary-eyed and laughed a bit. I directly hugged him after not seeing each other for 2 long damn years.

 

"I miss you... Chanyeol..." I whispered to his ear.

 

He hugged me tighter and buried his head on my neck while his tears fell down like rain. I never thought that the two of us will still see each other again... after a long time... I pulled away while wiping his tears. Oh my, seeing him cry like a baby was so cute. I laughed and held his face with my hands.

 

"Chanyeol will always be Chanyeol and will always be my home..." I thought aloud.

 

"What happened between you and Sehun that the townspeople just directly brought you to the palace? You're very bloodied and like you're dying." he worriedly asked.

 

I narrated him all that happened and he was so damn focused that I was able to tell him that I was almost being by one of the men. His eyes got wider and gritted his teeth for annoyance and anger. He even clenched his fists so hard and said so grumpily...

 

"What?! They did that to you? Did they touch you? Did they do something against you will?"

 

I shook my head in disagreement and smiled.

 

"No one can ever touch me except the person that I really love." I spoke and realized that I shouldn't say it.

 

I turned my head away and blushed. In my peripheral vision, Chanyeol also blushed. We let out an awkward laugh when we noticed that it's getting darker. 

 

"I go check out Sehun." I told him when his face suddenly contorted to an ugly one.

 

I laughed and gave him a peck on his lips while tiptoeing because of his height. He gave a shy smile and I went off to Sehun's room.