chapter 1

Love Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi reader!! ask i promise before i will update the foreword on monday 

but because of my great mood i update the first chapter today *claps handsss*

read and give feedback on the first chapter. 

Italic = talking

Italic bold = inner thought

Italic bold underline = flashback

 

‘aishh. It’s good o be here again. How long I’ve leave this country? 2 years and the 2 years is the most painful years in my life’

                                                      Who am me? It’s me, Kim Taeng. I’m 20 years old. People called me taeng. I’m Korean and I just move back to Korea after spending 2 years at California. Why I go to California? I have no right to explain. You will know sooner or later. Wait for it.

                                                      And now I’m waiting for my lovely friend to fetch me. I wonder where he is. This guy never arrives on time. Either he overslept or his girlfriend takes his time longer than it could be. Well I think, I better have some coffee at the coffee shop first. This guy going to takes forever.

‘haihh. 20 minutes has passed and this guy doesn’t even pick up his phone.’ my phone vibrate

‘hi taeng. Are you at airport right now?’ that guy asked me

‘no I’m not. The plane left me at the cloud’

‘eat your anger taeng. I already here, where are you?’

‘you are really shameless person. I’m at the coffee shop. Come here faster’

‘roger that. Bye midget’

‘yah! I’m not….’ Screw you. How dare he hung up the phone

THAT GUY POV

                                                      Where is this midget? He said that he at coffee shop but lucky me I have to search for the shortest person in this world. Why this world is so being unfair to him? Being short but good looking is his luck. Lucky me again because I’m tall enough.

                                                      There you go. Of all this big coffee shop why you want to sit at the farthest and at the back of the counter? I can barely see his crown head.

‘yah shorty! It takes me 5 minutes to search for you. Thanks to the barista for tell me where you are’

‘and how the hell the barista know me?’

‘ohh easy. I just ask him did he see any midget with kid looking face here. Then pooff I found you’

‘for the record choi siwon, you make me mad for the don’t-know-how-many-times a day’

‘hahah. You know I love to tease you. I already consider you as my brother and as my brother you have to tolerate with my tease.

‘sounds like gay for me though. Anyway, want some coffee?’

‘no thanks, finish your coffee faster. I want to go home.’

‘okay let’s go’

                                                      Sorry forgot to introduce myself earlier. My name is Choi Siwon. I’m 22 years old. Taeng is my friend since diaper, together with my other brother Choi Sooyoung. Introduce him? Just wait for his appearance, he will pleasantly introduce himself.

                                                      Why taeng is not here for 2 years? Of course I know why. Even her close friends know why. But let him tell you later. I won’t blurt anything out *mouth zipped*

30 MINUTES LATER (TAENG POV)

‘thanks for fetching me won ah’

‘sure bro. Call me if you need anything. Bye’

                                                      After 2 years this house is still the same. The decorations, the furniture, and everything still the same. Thanks to my friends that help me a lot while I’m not here. I wonder if my room still remains the same.

                                                      I walked to my room and thank god everything doesn’t change. The picture at the side table is still there. Yes the picture of me and her. I wonder how is she doing now. I never ask my friends about her. I don’t have the guts to know.

                                                      Starts from tomorrow I will enroll the same university as my friends enrolled. I have to go to bookstore and buy the stationery. The bookstore is just a walking distance so I don’t have to drive my car out.

THE NEXT DAY (HER POV)

                                                      I heard that new student going to enter today. If I’m not mistaken the new student is a guy. I really hope that the guy is nice. Why? Because the only available seat in my class is only beside me. Why don’t I sit with my best friend? Because she never going to apart from her boyfriend the Choi guy.

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter