chapter 2

Love Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italic = talking

Italic bold = inner thought

Italic bold red = flashback

FANY POV

                What’s wrong with him? He left me for god sake and now he’s the one act like I’m the one who left him. It’s has been two years now tae, what happen to us? I enter my house and see my brother talking to daddy on the phone.

Is daddy okay? I ask my brother

He’s fine. He will back home after two more months. Still have some unsettled business. Btw who send you home just now? It’s not Yul car.

If I mention anything from two years ago will it remind you of anyone?

It’s him? His back??! Omg my dongsaeng is back!

YAH! I’m your only sibling! Not him! You shouldn’t be happy. Remember what he did to me?

My dear, what he did to you is the problem between you and him. Not me. I know it his fault leaving you with no explanation but I know he must have the reason. Maybe he’s not ready to talk about it. He’s back now; you should be happy and try to talk to him for what happen okay?

Taking his side? Okay fine! I want to sleep. Bye! I said as I walked into my room.

                I didn’t introduce myself yet right? Hi, I’m Stephanie Hwang Miyoung but keep the Korean name shut. I hate it. Yes as you read I’m Taeng ex-girlfriend. Why we broke up? Don’t ask me ask him. I lived with my brother. He’s Leo Hwang, a good friend of Siwon oppa. Leo is closed with Taeng too. He treated taeng like his biological brother. Actually all the guys in this story are Taeng best friends. And I wonder why no one knows where he went disappear for two years.

TAENG POV

                I know she might think that I’m angry or something. It’s not that I angry that her, I mad at myself. For leaving her with no explanation and appear again with no guts to tell her the truth. I’m not a coward, the time is not right. I’m not ready yet.

NEXT DAY ( TAENG POV)

                Today all of us only have morning class. Me and my friend who is the guys decided to have a coffee somewhere as a ‘welcome home party’ for me. Everyone is here me, Yul Soo, Amber, Siwon and Leo. Siwon and Leo are two years older but we drop our honorific long time ago.

Welcome back man, you don’t know how messed up is my sister since you left.

I know Leo and I’m sorry for doing that to her. You all know the reason right? And thanks for keeping the secret well.

It doesn’t matter if we know or not. It’s her Taeng. How long you want to keep it? I bet she’s still loves you until now. Right yul?  

Then what should I do Soo? Go to her and tell her that if I’m stay here I will die?

Yahhh! You stupid midget. Your brain is as short as your height isn’t?

Stop calls me that word you ugly horse. I wonder your girlfriend must have a very bad taste for having you as her boyfriend.

You bastard midget! I’ll kill you one day.

Still acting like a kid you too. Stop it or you will pay for all this or you will pay for my food.

Yeah you know how much Soo will eat. A lot

                And the bickering goes on. This is what I love about them. They always make me feels better with all the jokes. I know sometimes Leo is a little upset with me for what I did to his sister but he set that feeling aside because he know that I will make everything fine someday.

                I think everyone is tired and called off. I went back to my house. Yeah, I lived alone. My parent migrates to Paris for their business. They do call me often and always be a good parent for me. I walked around the house. Every little detail makes me remember all the memories I had. I feel rather lonely.

                I woke up after realizing it’s already night and my stomach is grumbling for food. I took a bath and drove my car to my favorite restaurant near my neighborhood. Speaking of favorite, this restaurant is Tiffany favorite too because they sell the best eel that she love.

                The waiter took my order and I’m waiting for my food while playing games on my phone. Suddenly I felt a presence beside me and that person nearly make me drop my phone.

Hi Tae.

Hi, what are you doing here?

Buy some take out for oppa. U?

I’m eating here.

Can I sit?

Do whatever you want. I said like a cold person

Tae, can I ask you something?

What?

Why do you act like this? Did I do something wrong to be treated like? I can hear her voice sound like want to cry

No you didn’t Fany. Can we not talk about this?

Then when we will Tae? I’m tired. I waited for you all this while and now you are so cold to me.

I’m sorry Fany ah. We will take about whatever you want to know when I’m ready and when the time is right. I don’t to rush anything. I hope you understand.

And I hope you won’t broke you promise again Tae. I can see her tears slowly drop

I won’t. Do you eat already? Want to eat here together?

No I’m fine. Oppa wait for me at home.

Please Fany. Just consider this as an apology for ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter