EXID

Unspoken I Love Yous

Jihoon found Zuny out by his car checking her planner for the day’s activities.

“Why didn’t you wait for me?”

“What time did you get home last night?”

“Wow okay MOM.” He sneered as he entered the car.

“I just didn’t see you before I went to bed so I’m curious.”

“Late.” Came the short reply Zuny was expecting.

Jihoon was not much of a talker, not much anymore. In the beginning of his career he was a bit more adaptable to his life as an idol but within the past few years he became quieter, more reserved.

“What were you doing?”

“Work.”

“Now I know that’s a lie because I am your partner in crime and you can’t seem to function without me.”

“I function just fine without you.”

“But you can’t function without Ashley…” Zuny trailed off once she realized what she had just said.

The one thing that could change Jihoons mood was the mention of the older girl and Zuny never knew why. She never bothered to ask either because she was slightly afraid of what his answer would be. She watched as the young man slightly stiffened, not noticeably enough to someone who wasn’t paying attention, but enough for Zuny to catch it. He gripped the steering wheel tighter, making his knuckles begin to lose color and turn white.

“Sorry.”

“What you said wasn’t a lie.” He replied stoically.

The rest of the drive was pretty silent with Jihoon refusing to look anywhere other than the road, past reasoning making him an extremely cautious driver. The duo arrived rather quickly to the MBC building, making their way inside and greeting the people they met as they went.

“Ah, Jihoon it’s good to see you again. Hello Zuny.” A woman greeted Jihoon and Zuny.

“Hi LE.” Zuny replied.

The rest of the EXID members followed closely behind greeting the duo once they came into view. LE gave Jihoon a quick hug showcasing their close friendship. Zuny noticed the youngest member of EXID did not even look at her but instead kept her gaze locked on Jihoon, scowling at LE and Jihoons physical contact. They greeted everyone, but Jihoon was sure to put a special emphasis on LE in particular.

“Hyojin Noona.” He bowed.

“I told you not to call me that…” LE groweled at the use of her real name.

“Ah, Noona why? How come Hyuna gets to call you that then?”

A sly smirk made its way across the young mans features as LEs face grew redder.

“Yah!”

LE stepped towards the younger boy but Hani got in between them.

“Oh calm down. He’s just playing.”

“Well two can play at that game. How’s Ashley? Still perfect?”

Zuny nervously glanced at her friend. She watched as his jaw tightened but the smirk he wore did not leave his face.

“Always.”

“There, Happy?” Hani asked.

LE stormed off taking Solji and Hyerin with her.

“You two are supposed to be friends you know…”

“We are friends.”

“You have a funny way of showing it.”

Jihoon shrugged. He finally noticed Junghwa boring holes into his head and he smiled at the girl making her finally turn away, trying to hide her blush. Hani noticed the sudden change in atmosphere and bid her goodbyes dragging the youngest along with her.

“How do you do that?” Zuny asked as she followed Jihoon into his waiting room.

“Do what?”

“You get all the girls…”

“I don’t do anything.”

“I don’t believe you.”

A sudden knock on the door made the both of them turn their heads towards the sound. Jihoon got up to answer it and found Junghwa eagerly staring at him.

“Hi Oppa!” She grinned brushing by him into the waiting room. “Oh, Zuny… Am I interrupting something?”

“No, I was just leaving.” Zuny quickly replied, knowing full well that it would not end well if she stayed. “I’ll be in my waiting room if you need me.” She whispered to Jihoon before shutting the door behind her.

“So… What can I help you with?”

“I have a question for you. Something I need your help with…” She said walking closer to him.

“What is it?”

“How come whenever I see you with LE, or any other girl for that matter, I get this weird feeling?”

“Jealousy?”

“That is part of it. But there’s another feeling I get and it’s a bit lower…” She said placing her hands on his chest.

“Arousal?” Jihoon replied with a raised eyebrow.

“Do you think you can help me out with these things?” She smirked.

“It may be possible.

-------------------------------------

“Excuse me? Mr. Nam?”

Jihoon lifted his head receiving a groan of disapproval from the girl underneath him. She pulled at his hair trying to regain his attention but Jihoon just brushed her off.

“Yes?”

“I have some papers for you to sign.”

“Does it need to be right now? I’m kind of in the middle of someone.” He snickered earning a tug on his hair from Junghwa.

“I think you mean in the middle of something sir.”

“Slip them under the door.”

“What?”

“I told you I’m busy so slip them under the door and I will sign them so we can both move on with our day.”

“Y-yes sir.”

The files came sliding under the door and much to Junghwas protest Jihoon got up to sign them. He quickly placed his signature in each area necessary then slipped them back under the door.

“Thank you sir!”

Jihoon nodded even though he knew the person couldn’t see him. He walked back over to Junghwa and dove back in between her legs.

-------------------------------------

Zuny was trying to read but she couldn’t focus. Jihoon opened the door to her waiting room entering as he brushed his teeth.

“Don’t you knock?”

Jihoon raised an eyebrow but turned toward the door and knocked gently.

“Can I come in?” He gargled through toothpaste.

Zuny nodded. “Can I ask you a question?”

“Not if it’s going to end the way that inquiry just ended.” He shuddered.

“Are you saying I’m undesirable?”

“No, I’m saying I don’t want Sojung to hurt me.”

“Reasonable.” Zuny shrugged. “You’re cute and all but not really my style.”

“I don’t know if I should feel insulted or not.” He said after rinsing out his mouth.

“You shouldn’t. I don’t like any guy…”

Jihoons eyes widened. “I’m sorry. Could you elaborate?”

“You didn’t know?”

“The girls knew?”

“I thought Ashley would’ve told you… Or at least Sojung. God knows she can’t keep anything to herself.”

“I was unaware.”

“Well now you are. So, my question is can you teach me?”

“Teach you what?”

“The ways of the force… How you get girls you dope.”

“I told you. I don’t do anything.”

“That’s impossible.”

Jihoon just shrugged. “Maybe just act like I do. Seems to work for me.”

“Genius!” Zuny cheered.

“Can we go home now?”

“Junghwa tire you out?”

“Shut up.” He growled.

The duo packed their things and made their way towards the parking garage. They were greeted once again by the EXID members but this time Junghwa was missing.

“Where’s the maknae?”

“She’s already in the van, sleeping. I don’t know why she’s so tired all of the sudden.” Solji wondered.

Jihoon and Zuny caught LEs eye. The older girl dragged her thumb across mouthing a ‘You’re dead’ to the young man before getting into the car.

“Did you do something?” Hani asked.

“You look different without make-up.” Jihoon stated, flustering the girl and successfully changing the subject.

Zuny elbowed him in the ribcage. “You still look beautiful to me.”

Hani blushed. “Thanks. You know we should hang out sometime.” She took Zunys phone. “Here’s my number. Call me.”

Hani climbed into her van and disappeared leaving Zuny standing behind smiling like an idiot.

“You’re welcome.” Jihoon said walking to his car.