Chapter 2

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

L's P.O.V

We, Infinite, were walking through the hallways while girls were screaming and fainting when we walked by. Why? Because we were so handsome, of course. 

We arrived at the class to see ChoHee talking to the new girl, ~~~~. She was the one that bumped into me in the hallway, right? Sigh, now I need to take two showers when we get back. Girl germs. When we sat down, Infinite started talking about her.

"Yah! She's pretty cute isn't she?" "I know! Her aegyo is so lovely." "She's an angel~!" etc. I looked at her again. Honestly, whats so good about her? Average face, average body, and average... everything. 

While I was observing her, ChoHee turned around and spotted me looking at her. She then turned around and said something to ~~~~, causing her to turn around and look at me. Oh shet. What did ChoHee say this time...

Your P.O.V

ChoHee just told me that L was looking at me. I turned around just in time to see him staring at us. I gave him a smile and turned back around.

"Neh, neh, ~~~~, L totally likes you~!" "EWWW NO WAY!" I yelled while standing up, causing the whole class to stop talking and stare at us. "Uhhhh, mian?"

"L does not like me, and I don't like L. End of story." I whispered to ChoHee. "But I never said anything about you liking L." she murmured, thinking I wouldn't hear her. I gave her a small glare. 

Soon, the bell rang, and I was about to leave the room when a group of boys dragged me and ChoHee back inside.  "Angel~! Eat with us! Oh yeah, and ChoHee." They yelled, causing ChoHee to glare at them. So I sat down to eat, not really caring about where I eat, as long as I eat.

"Sooo, ~~~~-ah. What do think about this class?" L.Joe asked. "It was fine. And can I call you poodle?" I replied. Everyone started laughing, ending the short conversation.

There was silence for a while until poodle spoke up. "Hey, wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked. I nearly spit out my lunch. Suddenly the door opened and F.Cuz marched in. "NO! ~~~~-ah is MINE!" LeeU yelled and ran over and hugged me. "LOSER, she'll never be yours!" "PINKY, dayum right she's mine" and they kept on bickering like chodings (kids).

Slowly I stood up, getting pissed since I was trying to eat without interruptions. "LOSERS! GET YOUR ASSES IN YOUR CHAIR RIGHT NOW BEFORE I MAKE SURE YOU CAN'T MAKE ANY BABIES!" 

The whole room was silent, and they immediatly obeyed. "GOOD, now let me eat in silence or else I'll lock you in the janiter's closet without any food."... Hold on, OH SHET! WHAT DID I JUST DO?!?!?! And I was trying to hide my gangster-ness too! AUGHHH!! 

"Uhmm, sorry guys, hehe, I just wanted to have a calm lunch. ehehe." I said, my face red with embarassment.

"HOLY SHET! My angel is so cute when she's mad!" Poodle cooed. "More like badass." the rest of Teen Top and F.Cuz mumbled, after almost peeing in their pants.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter today... I'm really busy today so this is all I could write. And sooo, your badass-ness is now revealed. Is the plot going to fast? Tell me if it is please, cuz, like, I wanna get past the part where they figure out about her badass-ness, then get to the romance. Sooo, just saying now, Infinite and Beast still don't know about her secret. ;D kekeke~

And yeah, I made L kinda cocky in this story xD

Please comment~ Comments are my inspiration to write! <3