Chapter 37

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

 

“Yah! Stop pushing me!” Hyuna whispered to Sungjong.

“Hey! It’s not my fault that all three of us can’t fit behind one small bush!” Sungjong pushed Hyuna.

“Ow!” Hyuna half whispered half yelled.

“They’re moving! Let’s go!” Karam whispered and started stealthily running behind bushes.

“Hey! Wait up!” Hyuna and Sungjong whispered in unison.

-----

“Hey, L. Did you hear something?” you looked behind you at a small bush that was slightly swaying back and forth.

“Aniyo, maybe you're imagining it.” L looked at the bush as well.

“Hmm, oh well. Let’s go!” you jumped up and brought him to an ice cream stand.

-----

“So, how did L agree to go here with ~~~~ again?” Karam wondered aloud.

“Because, ~~~~ used her aegyo to ask him.” Sungjong simply replied.

“And why did she use her aegyo to ask him?” Karam asked again.

“Because we said that we’d get her candy.” Sungjong answered.

“So… WHERE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET THAT CANDY, HUH?!” Karam questioned Sungjong.

“Oh.” Sungjong looked down.

-----

“Ice cream~” you your ice cream and smiled at L.

“So, why do we have ice cream, when it’s freezing cold outside?” L raised a brow.

“Because~ you can never get sick from ice cream!” you winked.

“I’m gonna watch you get sick, and I’m gonna laugh. So, don’t expect me to take care of you.” L muttered.

“Meanie.” you pouted. “I’m not gonna take care of you when you get sick!”

L rolled his eyes and his ice cream.

-----

“They’re going to that shop! Follow them!” Hyuna whispered at the boys while pointing at you and L.

“Arasso.” They replied and followed Hyuna.

“Awww, are they taking pictures together?” Hyuna melted at the sight.

“Aniyo. I think ~~~~ is making hyung take aegyo pictures, and the only reason why hyung says okay is because ~~~~ is using her aegyo on him.” Sungjong clarified the situation.

“Oh shut up.” Hyuna slapped his arm and watched you two take pictures.

“Ow.” Sungjong muttered while rubbing his arm.

-----

“Neh, oppa~ Let’s get candy!” you started jumping up and down.

“You’re already high enough.” L patted your head.

“That’s what Poodle said, too!” you pouted.

“Come on, let’s get candy.” L almost immediately said after L.Joe’s nickname was mentioned.

“Yay!” you jumped up and down.

-----

“Now hyung’s gonna get ~~~~ candy.” Sungjong narrated the scene.

“No shet, Sherlock.” Karam rolled his eyes.

“So now we don’t have to get her candy!” Sungjong grinned.

“Seriously, yay!” Karam and Hyuna grinned as well.

“I think…” Sungjong added.

*Are you serious?* Hyuna and Karam rolled their eyes.

“What?” Sungjong noticed their glares.

-----

“Hey, oppa. I heard Sungjong’s voice behind that bush.” You told L.

“So did I.” L agreed and started walking toward the bush.

You and L looked over the bush to see Karam, Sungjong, and Hyuna bickering.

L glared at the three, “What do you think you guys are doing?!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, I’ve been wondering this. Do the majority of you guys even read this part of the chapter? Like the author’s note? LOL. xD And yay! 90+ subscribers! I’m so happy! :DD

@NeruChan98: Haha. Yes he is xD

@xPikachuuuu: Indeed, he is a picky child ;D And thank you! *bows*

@daiamegafuru: Actually, the KOREA part with Sungjong and Karam was from a mash up of Korean songs. xD It’s this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HZKNK7t9a0&list=LLIDytYeNeRSHlG_Dtw_o2zA&index=23&feature=plpp_video  But I kinda got the order mixed up xD And seriously? Kevin Woo has abs? O.O Dang~

Please comment or subscribe! PPYONG~

-MochiSaurx