Chapter 22

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

You and L woke up the next day, panicking since it was a Monday. 

"Shet, shet, shet, shet. WE HAVE SCHOOL! What are you going to do?! ottokhae, ottokhae." you started pacing in your room.

"It's fine." L yawned, "I can just go to school in what I'm wearing now, so just change into your uniform already."

You stopped pacing and looked at him. Then you went into your closet and got out your uniform to change into it, and stood there.

"What are you waiting for?" L asked cluelessly.

"For you to get out, idiot!" you pushed him out of your room to change. 

Soon, you guys were ready and left for school.

~At school~

"~~~~!" ChoHee exclaimed. 

"Yeah?" you replied.

"You're late! And you scold us for being late." she pouted.

"Mian." you chuckled, embarrased.

-----

"L hyung~" Sungjong yelled.

"What." L yawned.

"You're late, and you're not in your uniform!" he observed.

"No shet Shirlock." L replied grumpily. 

Sungjong smirked and pulled out his phone. "Everyone!" he yelled over everyone's conversations.

Everyone shifted their attention to the smirking Sungjong, who was lifting his phone up.

"I have a picture!" he exclaimed.

"Of what? Yadong?" Beast yelled.

"Aniyo. It's of L hyung and ~~~~!" he looked at you two.

"WHAT?!" L.Joe and LeeU yelled.

He passed around his phone, which had a picture of you and L cuddling next to each other. When the phone finally came to you, your eyes widened.

"How did you get this?!" you asked.

"Secret~" he winked.

"It was Kevin oppa, wasn't it?" you said.

"How did you know?!" Sungjong was shocked.

You pointed to the sender of the message and mehronged. Sungjong sighed.

"WHAT?!" "MY ANGEL IS TAINTED!" "Awww, how cute!" there were shouts all over the room.

"YAH! We didn't do anything." you explained. " You guys don't believe me?" you then used your puppy dog eyes.

"Mian~" they lowered their heads.

*Sungjong, DEFEATED!* you smiled to yourself after seeing the pouting Sungjong.

-----

*Gym*

The whole class was walking outside the gym door to go outside to run. 

You, ChoHee, and Hyuna were walking out the door when ChoHee pretended to trip and pantsed (A/N did I spell it right?) L. Who's eyes widened and quickly pulled his pants up.

You and Hyuna chuckled at L who was blushing and ChoHee who was cracking up and running away.

You patted L's back, "Hey, at least your boxers didn't come down with your shorts." 

Hyuna giggled and L glared at you while you started cracking up.

When everyone was standing outside waiting for the coach to come out you, Hyuna, and F.Cuz were talking while ChoHee was staring into space.

You snapped in front of ChoHee's face, causing her to blink and jump. 

"What?" Kan asked.

"Eh?" you were confused.

"You pointed at me." he stated.

"I wasn't pointing at you, I was pointing at ChoHee. Why would I point at you?" you clarified.

Kan looked away.

"You know, you're so asian." Yejun said to you.

"You're so white." you smiled back.

"Hey, at least I don't wear make-up to look white." Yejun winked, causing everyone to laugh and him to tap his cheek as if he wanted you to kiss his cheek.

Immediatly, you and ChoHee slapped his cheek at the same time, causing Yejun to yelp. You and ChoHee hi-fived and smirked.

-----

~In the Classroom~

"Hey guys! Let's go shopping!" Sungjong yelled.

L immediatly covered his mouth and glared at him. "I am NOT carrying your bags of useless things."

"But-but-but.... arasso." Sungjong hung his head down.

"Kwenchana. We'll go shopping sometime later, okay." you tried to cheer up Sungjong.

"Okay!" Sungjong jumped up and down.

You noticed L walking back to talk to Sunggyu and you sat down and watched them.

L's P.O.V:

"Dongsaeng, you need to tell her you like her already!" Sunggyu hyung whispered to me.

"But..." I replied.

"No buts, NOW." he whispered back.

"Fine...." I sighed and walked toward ~~~~.

*End of P.O.V*

"Hey, ~~~~" you heard someone call your name.

"Yeah?" you replied and turned around to face the person who called your name, L.

"I-I uhhh..." L started looking down.

"You what?" you asked.

L started talking again, "I like---"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL. This chapter seems lame, to me xD And the gym thing... That happened to me today as well. I feel like I'm writing an autobiography of my life, when I'm actually not. LOL, only the gym parts are what happened to me in real life though.  Also, if you don't know, pantsing someone is where you pull someones pants down. Most of the time on purpose, and if it's a guy, most of the time their boxers come down as well. It's happened a lot this year xD. Pretty interesting people I have at school, right? haha. And L is going to confess?!?! GASP! ;DD

Please Comment or Subscribe~ :DD

-MochiSaurx