Chapter 47

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

 

You and Woohyun were now sitting on a couch in Infinite’s apartment. L was not going to be there that night and the rest of Infinite had not come home yet.

“Oppa.” You looked at Woohyun.

“Hmm?” Woohyun turned to look at you.

“Let’s play truth or dare!” you smiled brightly.

“With two people?” Woohyun raised a brow.

“Never mind then.” You looked away, pouting, as Woohyun chuckled.

There was silence and Woohyun’s phone went off.

“Yobosaeyo?” Woohyun picked up the phone.

“Ahh… Yeah, she’s here… wae?” Woohyun nodded while talking to the person on the other line.

“You’re coming back? Okay…” Woohyun picked at his nails.

“EWW! YOU DIRTY MINDED MAKNAE!” Woohyun suddenly screamed at the phone and hung up.

You looked at him with confusion. You soon came to the conclusion that Woohyun was talking to Infinite’s dear maknae, Sungjong, and Sungjong had said something erted because it was only the two of them in the apartment.

“Sungjong and the rest of them are coming back soon.” Woohyun turned to you.

“Should I go then?” you stood up and gathered your things.

“Aniyo, stay. When they come, you should call your brother and say that you’re staying over.” Woohyun held your arm to keep you from leaving.

You nodded and sat back down to wait for Infinite to come.

-----

10 minutes later, Infinite had arrived in high spirits.

“~~~~!” Sungjong ran to you and enveloped you in a hug.

You laughed and told Sungjong that you needed to call Kevin to tell him that you were staying over. You dialed your oppa’s number and put the phone on speaker.

“Hello~” you’re oppa’s feminine voice was heard.

“Kevin oppa?” you spoke into the speaker.

“Neh, my aegi?” Kevin used aegyo.

“Uhmm, can I stay over at a friend’s house?” you asked timidly.

“WHO?!” Kevin shrieked.

“Uhmm, In…finite oppas?” you said softly, knowing Kevin was going to bombard you with questions.

“Who?” he asked again.

“Infinite oppas.” You repeated.

“Who?!” he asked yet again.

“In.fin.ite op.pas.” you repeated again.

“Who?!” he asked again.

“INFINITE OPPAS!” you finally yelled through the phone.

“Oh, Infinite… Wait, WHAT?! INFINITE?!” Kevin finally understood you.

“Neh.” You nodded.

“What if they do something indecent?! What if they make my innocent sister… not innocent? What… what if they roam around with their boxers? What if they do something erted?! Ottoke?!” Kevin started shrieking.

“Oppa, the phone is on speaker.” You said once he paused.

“Oh.” You heard him quietly say.

“Yeah.” You laughed at Infinite’s faces after all the scenarios Kevin listed.

“Well, I can’t help it. Infinite is a group of grown guys. What if they do something to you?” Kevin stated.

“Only L hyung would do anything to ~~~~!” Sungjong yelled from behind you.

“LOCK L UP IN THE BASEMENT! NOW!” Kevin started yelling.

You and Infinite chuckled at Kevin’s reaction.

“L hyung isn’t going to be here tonight, he’s with his new girlfriend.” Sungjong said bitterly.

“Ahh, wait, I thought he like my aegi?” Kevin said.

You sighed, “Long story put short, he never liked me.”

“Oh.” Kevin paused before saying anything else.

“Bye oppa~” you waved at the phone like an idiot.

Kevin started talking “What? Aegi! Wai-“ but it was too late, you hung up the phone.

“PWAHAHAHA!” Infinite laughed.

-----

“Let’s do a talent show!” Sungjong jumped up and down.

“AGAIN?!” Infinite whined.

Sungjong smirked, “Would you rather go shopping?”

Infinite was silent as they looked down.

“Can oppas sing?” you asked.

“Yup!” Sunggyu, Woohyun, Sungjong, and Hoya smiled your way.

“Can oppas rap?” you asked again.

“Yup!” Hoya and Dongwoo raised their hands like kindergarteners.

“Can oppas dance?” you held and invisible microphone.

“Neh!” Infinite all said while you held the microphone their way.

“Everyone can either sing, dance, or rap.” Woohyun clarified.

“Wow! Oppas are so talented!” you clapped your hands.

“Actually, everyone… except L.” Sungjong corrected Woohyun.

You burst out laughing as Infinite nodded their heads in agreement.

-----

~At Woori and Sarang’s House~

“Yah, L! Come here!” Woori whispered to L and motioned for him to go over to her.

“What?” L asked rudely once he stood in front of Woori.

“Do you like Sarang?” she asked him.

“What do you mean?” L was confused.

“Do. You. Like. Sarang?” Woori repeated.

“Like, like like, or like, like.” L asked.

“Do you like like Sarang?” Woori asked again.

“No.” L coldly replied.

“Do you like like ~~~~?” Woori this time asked about you.

L looked down.

Woori sighed, “So you do. You see, the only reason why Sarang is doing this is because I bribed her to make ~~~~’s life a disaster. But… I said that I would get her and Sungjong together if she does. Well, truthfully, I’m never going to get them together, they don’t look good.” Woori furrowed her brows as she paused.

L nodded and told her to keep going with her story.

“So then, Sarang decided to do my bidding. So she started to make ~~~~’s life miserable. And now, to tell the truth, I regret telling her to do that. You can break up with Sarang if you want. I personally couldn’t care less. And if she tries to call my oppa, I’ll tell my oppa not to come. So go ahead, break up with Sarang and go out with ~~~~, I think you and ~~~~ look better together anyways.” Woori finished her speech with a wink before leading L out the door.

“And finally, a weight lifted off my shoulders.” Woori sighed and smiled as L left to look for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ Are you happy today? I’m happy, because I managed to make Woori a nice character ;D LOL. This was a really random chapter xD… I think this fic is gonna come to an end soon. But I don’t know when, cause I just randomly write chapters… haha ^^

Please Comment or Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx