Recognition (jonglo)

~Collection of B.A.P oneshots/drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongup didn't understand why he was so thirsty for such a petty thing. 

He can dance well. He can dance better than most of them and he can even choreograph dances. He can sing; evidence was laid out to fans and everyone else with his solo, 'Now', which recieved so many compliments.

Practice pays off and with so much experience, those aren't tiring to him anymore. He enjoys them--dancing, singing, performing.

And he is very good at it; but it is not enough.

Jongup wants recognition.

Like the recognition that Junhong gets for his LTE rap, his smooth dance moves, his cuteness, his handsome face.

Jongup isn't jealous. He never was. 

He recieved similar compliments everyday. 'Jongguppie is so cute', 'Jongup's dancing is amazing!', 'Wow, Jonguppie can sing so well!'

Yet, somewhere in his brain echoed a song of unfairness.

He tries to shake the thought off. He danced, to many diffdrent songs. He danced and danced and danced till his limbs ached and pleaded for him to stop.

But he didn't.

Song after song, he moved his body smoothly to the track. Thoughts flowed in his mind as he closed his eyes and lost himself in the joy of dancing and music.

And when his body could take no more, he slid down onto the floor.

He didn't want to care about fame and recognition. But it couldn't be helped, he guessed. Everybody wanted those things.He was just one of 'everybody'.

A sudden loud snapping no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter