Mirror

[SERIES] WINNER & iKON Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING : CRACK AHEAD ((don't kill me ;-;)) 

"Your Highness, it is time."

The young prince looked up from the small handheld mirror and nodded and his servant before getting up from his seat.

Walking down the hallway, the young prince looked left and right at the mirror covered walls, observing his overall appearance from head to toe.

"Wait a minute. Servant Kim, hand me my jade brush- no wait, the wooden one. A strand of hair is slightly out of place."

Servant Kim took out a rolled up pouch.

Unrolling it, it revealed an array of combs and brushes made of different materials and each had their own uses.

"Your Highness, the wooden brush."

The young prince took the brush and began readjusting that strand of hair.

Servant Kim sighed. This was going to be a long day...



"Your Highness, King of the Jung Kingdom would like to express their heartfelt gratefulness for your help in the merger against the Song Kingdom. Hence they had their people to send a mirror over as a gift of appreciation." Servant Kim announced as two other servants held the mirror.

"May I know where should I place this gift?"

The young prince looked up from his reflection in the mirror and beckoned them to come closer.

Taking a look at the mirror presented to him, he cringed in disgust.

"Why is this so dirty looking! Is this even a gift? Or am I just their recycling bin? Look at all the grime, how am I going to see my beautiful face in this dirty mirror!" The prince exclaimed.

"Prince Junhoe, the Jung Kingdom did not mean to show any disrespect towards your near perfect appeara-"

"What did you just say, Servant Kim? Near perfect? I am perfect! Not you, not them, not anyone else, but only I am perfect!" Prince Junhoe roared.

The servants in the hall kneeled down in forgiveness upon hearing the prince raising his voice.

"I deserve to die, Your Highness! It is my fault! I should not have said those words! I accept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter