dongsung

A little bit of love

I know this chapter is short but the first few chapters are just to introduce the characters.

The introductions are over and now the story will begin ~~
______________________________________


Dongsung
No ones POV

Dongsung woke up to the sound of his phone and turned over to check his phone. It was his friend texting him asking Dongsung if he wanted to go to a party tonight. He didn't feel like going; he wanted to lay in bed all day avoiding people. He replied with a "no" to his friend and tossed his phone across the room.

It was quiet. The 21 year-old boy knew by the silence his parents weren't home.

"They must be at job interviews." he thought.

He's been living in a small apartment with his parents on the bad side of town for a few months now. His life changed once his parents lost their company and they lost everything.

Everyday is the same: he wakes up to an empty and quiet house and clubs all night. But today, he just wanted to stay in his bed and not talk to anyone. It's best to stay away from him when he's having one of those days; he'll fight anyone who annoys him. Even his friends- it's happened before.

Dongsung stared at the ceiling of his room and stayed like this for some time before falling back asleep.