Stay

Running with No Limit {Hiatus}

-flashback-

"yah, yah, YAH! how many times do you have to do it to remember properly, again"  B.I sighed as Sera got up from her position and stepped back into the position for the beginning of the chorus.

As she danced with B.I by her side the two of them dripped with sweat and faces red from the extreme rehearsing

"Agaaaain" he said as she made the same mistake repeatedly

again, again, Again, YAH AGAIN, the words repeated over and over as each time B.I would show her the move slowly in detail and she would nod and try again. 

Suddenly Sera's foot slipped on the wooden floor and her sweaty body slid face first on the cold floor boards. B.I let out a sigh as he stopped the music and squatted down next to her as she red faced bowed her head apoligising as fast as she could.

"Aniya, it's okay" B.I said as he offered her a hand and pulled her up.

"Let's stop for today. We'll come back early tommorow morning before school and practice with a fresher mind" She nodded in response.

He picked up his bag signalling to her to follow him but instead she shook her head and firmly stood up and brushed herself off. 

"You go first, I'm just going to try it one more time" B.I smiled slightly in return and nodded as he headed out towards home slightly warmed at her hard working attitude. 

To be honest he hadn't yet met a girl that could keep pace with a guy, much less him, in rehersal. It was hard, girl's bodies had to work harder to keep up in these sort of physical situations. 

--------- 

The next morning he waited for her infront of the dorms for at least 30 minutes before he went to text her but realised he didn't have her number. 

"Aiiish" he couldn't figure out if she'd left before him or was still sleeping from over exhausting herself the night before. Either way he headed to the trainee building. 

B.I walked in to the room startled to see what he saw. 

Sera was lying flat on the floor with a towel next to her and sleeping curled up in a ball.He stood for a moment taking in the scene of her sleeping there in the clothes from last night and the dirty sweaty hair and face which he could tell was from a night's worth of practice. He put down his things and bent over her as he put his hand on her shoulder and went to shake her awake. 

B.I watched as she lazily opened her eyes disorientated.

"Yah, Yoo Sera it's morning we have to practice"

She looked around before nodding and standing up. But as she stood she stumbled to the side as B.I steadied her shocked and looked at her as her head swayed heavy. 

"Yah ! Are you okay!?" He said grabbing her around the shoulder and setting her down on the seats at the side of the room.

"Woah" she said as she looked as if she was trying to regain her balance

B.I took his hand and cautiously placed it on her forehead to feel her burning and realised not only her face but her whole boddy was burning.

"YAH, you're sick. If you're going to practice that much and sweat that much you have to shower before you sleep! and ontop of that you slept in this cold place. NO WONDER YOU'RE SICK" 

He walked around the room picking up her things and pasing her a bottle of water as she drank slowly regaining a sense of place. 

"Let's go" he said as he pushed her bag onto his shoulder along with his own things and heaved her up letting her rely her weight on him.

As the two hobbled back to the dorms B.I watched as her nose started to go red from the morning chill. He stopped and searched her bag pulling out his scarf and wrapping it around her neck before they kept walking.

"Don't go to school today okay"

"mmm" Sera replied weakly

"And if you can't, don't go to training either, I'll tell the teachers"

"thank you B.I sshi"

As they reached her floor he led her to her door and she bowed to him thanking him again. B.I watched as her eyes seemed shaking red with tears. Before she could open the door he reached out for her shoulder.

"Yah... are you crying, does it hurt that bad?"

she just shook her head before opening the door to her apartment with the passcode.

"Sera" he called out just before she was about to close the door. "... let me carry your bag to your room" he mumbled barging in without proper permission. Sera just let him because she felt so tired. But at the same time she wanted him to leave so she could cry contently after feeling so terrible and just lying in fetal position all day.But then B.I sat down on her couch and she felt her eyes shaking violently because she just couldn't take having to care for a guest right now. Before she realised her legs gave way under her and she felt the tears roll down her cheek.

"YAH" he said bending down next to her "Come on let's go to the hospital now !"

"I don't want to" she said pushing him off with all her might. "I'm just tired and sick okay and I have to look after myself now and I'm just tired you know. So I'd really appreciate if you left now sunbaenim"

B.I watched for a moment as her body looked drained and her red eyes called out for sleep. Silently he leant down and picked her up off the floor in his arms and carried her to her room.Her mind registered the suprise she felt but her body or her words didn't reflect it and instead she just felt warm with her head against his chest. Sera let her eyes haze out and drift off slowly to sleep in his eyes in those few moments as finally her body gave way to the sickness and fatigue. Placing her down on the bed he saw her eyes closed and a tear caught in the corner of her closed eye at the bridge of her nose as he put her on her side. He went to get back up but her hand caught at his sleeve. 

"Stay" she mumbled

Slowly he sat back down onto the bed and felt her head against his arm and let her sleep leaning slightly on him for hours as they passed and he just sat there watching her tired face rest feeling safe.

----------------------------------------

Sera woke up to see herself tucked into bed and sat up feeling a bit better than she did in the morning. She looked at the clock beside her bed to see it was already 5:30 in the afternoon. She remembered what she'd said to B.I and felt even hotter in her face. Pulling herself together Sera stepped out of her room and saw B.I sitting on the floor with a small fold out table cooking a pack of ramyun. 

"Oh you're awake, come sit" he said signalling to the space across from him 

Embarrased at herself from earlier she couldn't look at him as she sat down, suprised to still see him in her apartment.

"I bought some medicine here" he said passing it to her 

" you didn't have to do that"

"don't be silly I'm not doing you a favour, you have to pay me back" she nodded with a bit of a smile

"you can only take it after you've had something to eat though so you can have this" B.I piled the hot ramyun onto her plate and passed it over to her 

"I left out the msg and just put in eggs because I figure it wouldn't be good for you right now"

Silently Sera slurped down the food and had the medicine 

" do you feel better than you did before ?" he crooked his head looking at her 

"Mianhae" she said in answer 

"huh?"

"I'm sorry for saying that stuff before, it must've been... burdensome" he listened silent 

"It's just" she hesitated but looked up to see him with sincere eyes listeneing "...it's the first time I was sick away from home and at home I get pampered and taken care of even if I have the slightly cough. There was always someone by my side my hair or my dad would come back home from work anywhere to make sure I was well rested. So it was just the first time... being that sick and being... alone sick ontop of that" 

B.I nodded as he ate his share of the ramyun before clearing his throat and replying

"It's okay, I don't mind and either way I expect you to pay me back by feeding my proper ramyun one day soon." he said playfully 

"What about training? how come you didn't go"

"I blamed it on you, I called and said you were sick and you made me sick" he said with a smile seeing Sera's eyes widened and alarmed. 

"Here" he said passing her phone to her from out of his pocket.

"Yah, this is my phone" she said realising after looking at phone intently

"I took it and put my number in it, if you need me again just call I live upstairs here anyway" She just watched him awestruck at everything she saw and what she thought she'd seen before

"Thank you B.I sunbaenim" she said sincere

He looked at her for a second seeing her sitting there with the scarf still tied around her neck and her messy hair 

"Make sure to shower and we have to get back to practicing soon." Sera nodded with a bright reassuring smile "Ofcourse" she said

"... Also, you can speak casually to me ... just call me Hanbin"

"Hanbin?" she asked with a dash of shock laced in her tone. He just nodded as he picked up his things and headed towards the door. 

"Get better Yoo Sera"