Coming Out

Just A Man. Just An .

"The night was dark and cold; a mysterious fog came over the town that surrounded the residents with an u-" Taeil started, reading from his notebook.

"Wait, stop for a second; the night was dark? The night was ing dark?" Zico interrupted.

"Well- well yeah, it was a dark night. Anyway-" Taeil replied.

"Dude every night is dark."

"Well, I know, but I mean... Sometimes the moon isn't out and it's just particularly dark, I was just pointing out-"

"Pointing out that it's dark? What's the next line gonna be; the fog was foggy? What the is this, Everybody Poops?"

"I just want to finish my story, I worked really hard-"

"Oh that's a load of HORSE -"

"Dude, Zico... That's enough, man," Minhyuk  nudged him in the side, seeing the sadness in Taeil's eyes. 

Sensing the tenseness that he created, his expression softened, "S-sorry man, you know I get heated over traditional literature."

Taeil sighed and closed the notebook he was reading from, throwing it over his shoulder and out the window.  After the sounds of glass shattering diminished, he sighed once more. "It's alright. I was never good at writing, anyway."

The mere sight of Baby Taeil's face so downcast was bound to put a up anyone's , Zico couldn't help but feel guilty about his harsh criticism. Taeil, still sulking, got up and walked to his room with his shoulders hunched and soft; the once lively atmosphere had turned tense within a matter of seconds. The silence was broken when Jaehyo suddenly cleared his throat, attracting the other 5 boys' attention. 

"Maybe we should- uh... Be heading to sleep now," He suggested hesistantly. 

"Yeah, I'm really tired," Ukwon immediately agreed.

"Soooo tired, haha you guys don't even know," P.O. said, his voice cracking, basically letting everyone in the room know he was going through second puberty.

"I couldn't be tired-er," Kyung added.

"Tired-er? Seriously, Kyung?  It's more tired, who the th-," Zico started, cutting himself off at Kyung's death stare. "-Yeah. I'm tired too, Kyung. Buddy."

The four men left, leaving Jaehyo and Minhyuk to clean the remaining mess. Jaehyo gathered the chip bags scattered on the table, occasionally picking up a stray chip or two, and made his way to the trash can in the kitchen. When suddenly, Minhyuk began to speak.

"You know... It's pretty surprising that you're helping out with cleaning this mess. Normally you're such an irresponsible piece of , it's a pretty nice change," Minhyuk said, while leaning over to pick up the knocked over cups laying on the floor. 

Jaehyo turned around to make a sick, totally wicked burn in response, when his eyes landed directly upon Minhyuk's protruding .

Damn, he thought internally. Wait, no homo though, he followed up in his mind.

"Well yeah, I just yeah, well, I like- just yeah, I thought I, yeah should, um-" he stuttered. "I should, uh- help.. with the.. uh.. DAMMIT, MINHYUK PUT YOUR AWAY."

Minhyuk turned around in surprise, and defensively pulled the hem of his pants up. "It's not my fault they're low-rise!"

"Ugh.. I just... You know, earlier. When you told Zico to off..."

"I didn't tell him to off-"

"It was hot," Jaehyo looked into Minhyuk's confused eyes.

"What are y-"

"It was... ," he added. "Well, uh, it wasn't really , but it was pretty sweet."

Minhyuk's confusion only worsened hearing his friend's gay confession. "Well, thank you? I guess?"

"No... Thank you," Jaehyo said. He ran a hand through his hair and winked, causing him to run into the doorway. "Oh ," he mumbled. He repeated the seductive action, this time making his way down the hallway, into his room.

That was gay as , Minhyuk thought to himself, and continued picking up trash.