Chad

Just A Man. Just An .

The next day, Jaehyo woke up to the sound of laughter from his fellow Block B members and couldn't help but feel a little left out. How dare they have a fun time? Without him? Laughter? Without him? ? Without him? Food, probably? Without him???? He attempted to rid himself of all the blankets he was wrapped in, and eventually grew impatient with all these dAMN BLANKETS, so he ran out of his room anyway to join the super awesome fun party with his friends. 

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Jaehyo asked as he ran into the living room.

"Hyung, put some clothes on!" P.O. screamed like a little and covered his eyes.

Jaehyo looked down to come face-to- with himself.

What are the chances, he thought. The chances of tHIS . He laughed at his own joke. He grabbed a nearby pillow and used it to shield himself. "Well, anyway, what's going on?"

"We were all just talking to the new member of Block B, Jaehyo, meet Chad!" Taeil exclaimed and gestured to an empty seat.

"What? New member of Block B? What- nobody told me about this-"

"Sh, just introduce yourself," Minhyuk yell-whispered.

"Where even is he? How am I supposed to introduce myself to someone that isn't even here? How do you expect me to do that?"

"What are you talking about, Jaehyo? He's right here," Taeil gestured yet again to the empty seat.

"Is this some sort of prank? Because it's not funny-" Jaehyo was raging like a porta potty before Minhyuk cut him off again.

"Hey, listen ,"

? Minyuk, calling Jaehyo, an ? An ? A hole? A combination? A hole in an ? Who does he think he is? ... ... How touchy... He'd like to touch Minhyuk's .. Wait what
"I'm just saying, don't half- it!" Haha. . Half-. "If you really wanted to play a joke on me you could at least make it last a little longer-" 

"This isn't a joke! Dude, I know you're probably worried that Chad is going to steal your position as visual, but this is a team effort. We all have to make Chad feel included," Zico interrupted, in his big-bad-authority-man voice.

"Take my position as visual? What does he even look like- there is no way in hell he's prettier than me-"

"Well, he definitely could. Just look at him-" 

"WHERE IS HE??????"

"Dude, you are ing blind," Kyung interjected, picking a package of hot dogs before placing it back on the seat beside him. 

Jaehyo stared at the all-beef hot dogs with a quizzical expression. He would've laughed. But it wasn't funny. "What the hell?"

"He's got a unique beauty, don't you think so?" Taeil admired the pack of hot dogs, yet again. "He's American, too! Isn't that so cool?"

"That's nasty as hell, they're probably bad by now," Jaehyo moved to pick the package up before his wrist was grabbed by Minhyuk.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm throwing this away, it smells like ," lol . like minhyuk's . lol. what

"Why would you do that to our new member? Why are you acting so ing weird today? Is it because you don't have any clothes on??" Minhyuk turned to "Chad" with a concerned expression. "Dude, I'm sorry. I don't know why he's being like this," the rest of the members joined in comforting the hot dogs while Jaehyo rolled his eyes. 

"Whatever, nerds, I'm going to put some clothes on.," Jaehyo said, making his way back to his room.

A pack of hot dogs. Real funny. Except not. Those idiots are so bad at pranks.

He swiftly pulled on some clothes before heading back into the living room to deal with his friends. He was greeted wtih the sound of laughter, and he felt curiosity overcoming him. They were never this energetic with him, were they really having such a good time with a pack of hot dogs? His thoughts were cut off at the continuation of a story Ukwon was telling.

"- I swear, and his shorts were so tight you could see his ! It was hilarious," he spoke, earning hearty chuckles from the group. Except from Chad, because hot dogs can't laugh.

"Haha, whose?" Jaehyo laughed awkwardly, attempting to join in the conversation.

Everyone's expressions grew indifferent as soon as they noticed Jaehyo.

"Oh, nobody's," Ukwon replied. "Uh, I'm gonna head out to meet up with my girlfriend, I'l see you guys later, I guess."

"I'm gonna go to the studio, I just got a new idea for a song," Zico added.

Kyung's face lit up and he smiled like a ing weirdo, "I'll go with you!" 

Why is everyone leaving now? Jaehyo wondered. Why are they all being such anuses to me? Are they still mad about me not introducing myself to the hot dogs? What's even going on today?
As Jaehyo's mind filled with questions about his groupmates, they each left the room, one by one, until the only one left was Minhyuk. And Chad, of course because he can't walk. Because he is just a package of hot dogs. 

"So, I should be going, too-" Minhyuk started.

"No! Tell me why everyone's being so weird around me!"

"Probably because we all saw you like 20 minutes ago which was really disturbing, and you were just a huge to our new member. Did you honestly think we'd be okay with you dissing him like that? He was really nervous to come here, and you just came up in here all 'Oh, who gives a about the new member's feelings? I'm hot, I can do whatever I want because I'm the one and only Jaehyo!'. Think about others before yourself, sometimes."

"Did you just call me hot?"

"No."

"But you did-"

"Listen, just- okay, maybe if you apologize to Chad, we'll forgive you. And he'll probably forgive you, too. But until then, you have some straightening out to do," Minhyuk said before walking out the door.

Straightening out? Pfft, is he saying that I'm gay or something? Jaehyo's eyes wandered down Minhyuk's retreating form before landing on his . Haha, nice, He thought. No homo.
He snapped out of his daze when Minhyuk slammed the door shut. He blinked a few times and looked over to Chad.

"Uh... Nasty," he picked up the hot dogs and threw them in the trash. He washed his hands and went down to lay on the couch.

They can't seriously be pranking me, this is so lame... Well, good effort, I guess? Whatever I'm going back to sleep

Jaehyo's eyes closed, and he almost instantly fell back into dreamland, with the image of Minhyuk's flooding his mind. Nice.