The Showdowm

Just A Man. Just An .

Note that this chapter is super old so if anything seems outdated ;-) thatz y

 


Jaehyo jolted awake when he heard the front door open, and the sound of his friends' laughter flooded the room. He immediately sat up and pretended that he was not just sleeping his fat away on the couch, but instead, was diligently awaiting his friends' return.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Zico first enter the room, followed by P.O. and his blindingly pink hair. The rest of the members entered one by one and plopped down on the couch.

Jaehyo coughed awkwardly into his hand, before he spoke. "Do you know how worried I've been? It's..." Jaehyo bent his head to read the time on the wall clock. "1 P.M.?" Oh, ... It's only been like an hour.

"You weren't worried, you were sleeping your fat away on the couch."

“Alright Zico, I don’t deserve this. Being handsome like this is exhausting, not like you’d know, but-”

“Relax Jaehyo, it's only been like an hour,” P.O. interjected.

“Don’t speak to your hyung like that. ,” Jaehyo defended himself

Jaehyo decided to stop being a lazy piece of and ripped the blankets off of his body one by one. Seriously, why are there so many blankets? 

“Hey, where’s Chad?” Kyung questioned aloud. “He didn’t leave, did he?”

The members looked around quizzically, and Jaehyo rolled his eyes until he heard Minhyuk’s smooth, manly voice speak up.

“Ah~ He’s right there,” he pointed next to Jaehyo on the couch.

Sure enough, when Jaehyo turned his sights beside him, he found the same package of hot dogs that he swore he had thrown away. 

“AH- What the ?!” he screamed, jumping across the room to cling onto Minhyuk.

“Why are you grabbing my ?” Minhyuk questioned, trying to rip Jaehyo’s hands off of his buns.

“I- I don’t know”, Jaehyo quickly retracted his hands, bringing them back to his own lap. “I thought I threw that away!” He pointed at the hot dogs.

Taeil’s eyes filled with tears of horror as he gasped at Jaehyo’s words. 

“They’re going bad!” Jaehyo felt pressured under the sensitive gaze of Baby Taeil. “I- I had to do something!”

“Yeah, you had to be an ,” Minhyuk rolled his eyes. 

Jaehyo felt a strange tingling sensation in his face at the mention of asses from Minhyuk. What does this mean? Am I having a facial spasm? Or am I gay? Or both?

“Hey guys, I haven’t been mentioned all chapter, so I’m just randomly interjecting to let you all know I’m still here,” U-Kwon smiled. “And also I have a girlfriend.”

Jaehyo took a brave stand, walking over to Chad to throw him away once and for all. The members watched intently as he strided over, placed the corner of the hot dog package between his thumb and index finger.

“What… Do… You… Think… You’re… Doing-” Zico growled. “With… CHAD”

Jaehyo tried to dodge Zico as he lunged onto him like a wild ing gorilla, but no avail. Leader Zico is too strong, and easily overpowers the handsome Jaehyo. 

Zico had a strong grip on Jaehyo’s wrist, and flung the hot dogs in Taeil’s direction. “Catch him!” he screamed,

Baby Taeil tried his best, but his hands are so small that he could not catch him, but instead ricochet Chad off of his small baby paws towards P.O.’s direction.

P.O.’s hands were too big, and the hot dogs slipped right through them, causing them to fly back onto Ukwon. The package bounced off of his blinding smile, slipped through a puddle of grease beside Kyung, passed by Minhyuk, who was dancing so furiously that he reflected the package, sending them off to fly forward again to hit Zico in the nose.

“Ow, what the ?” Zico mumbled, rubbing his nose. 

Jaehyo leapt for the hot dogs, immediately being tackled once again by Zico. 

"Guys, help me out!" They screamed in unison. 

Kyung and Taeil slowly backed away from the scene in front of them, exchanging knowingly uncomfortable glances. P.O. and Ukwon did the same, until they all left the room. 

Now, it was only Zico, Jaehyo, Minhyuk, and Chad. 

"Alright, I've had enough of you guys," Minhyuk reached over to pull Zico off of Jaehyo. "You're acting like ing four year olds." Minhyuk grabbed chad off of the floor and set him down gently on the couch, trying to console him.

Foam continued to leak out of zicos mouth as he barked violently. He slowly composed himself, eventually lifting himself off the floor and straightening out his clothes. "Ahem... uh, sorry."

"Don't be sorry. If anyone should apologize, it should be nugget over here," Minhyuk gestured noncommittally to Jaehyo laying on the floor.

"You know what, B-Bomb?" Jaehyo muttered. "Why don't you my nugget?"

Minhyuk barfed. But a strange tickling sensation lingered in his cheeks. "Jaehyo, just apologize to Chad for all the trouble you've caused."

Jaehyo scoffed. "Why should I listen to you when you look so ugly?" 

Jaehyo's chuckles faded at the sight of Minhyuk's angry expression. "Okay, fine. Chad, I'm sorry for 'all the trouble I've caused.'" 

Minhyuk released a breath that he had been holding in order to resist the urge to cut Jaehyo's ear off. "Now that this ridiculous feud is over with, let's go get some food with the guys."

"Sure," Jaehyo picked himself up off of the floor with a pained groan.

Zico furrowed his eyebrows. "Uh, I'll go get them."

"Thanks, man. My back is killing me!"

Zico mumbled an 'OK' and stared at Jaehyo as he slowly inched toward the hallway. "Old people," Zico scoffed and shook his head, then exited the room. 

 

 

t