Stargazing

Collection Of Bkyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk yawn was loud and obnoxious but Kyung was in no place to complain, especially when the senior had been so kind to accompany him to the roof of their observatory to help Kyung with his astronomy assignment. “You owe me a cheat paper on my English exam.” The older said. He doesn’t want to say it but he’s thankful for the other.

“What is it that you’re searching for?” Minhyuk yawns yet again, the corner of his eyes twinkle with a bit of sleepy tears and Kyung had a hard time focusing on his telescope.

“I was hoping for something more than stars but it’s all depends on what we get tonight.” The sophomore said distractingly, his neck craning from shifting between the telescope and the report in his hands. Minhyuk watches him mindfully, as if actually trying to look concern with this entire astronomy thing but in truth, he was just looking for an excuse to be with the sophomore.

Minhyuk opens his mouth to say something but Kyung beat him to it. “Don’t even think of saying anything corny. I really need to finish this .”

“You’re so unromantic.” Minhyuk says with a chuckle when they both know that’s probably the biggest lie ever. “Maybe you should have thought of doing it a week before when there’s still plenty of time.” He sneer slightly, the glowing dark sky is making both males drowsy.

“It’s not my fault.” Kyung protest, the creaking sound of the telescope fills the space. “I’m a busy guy, alright!”

Minhyuk raised a brow, a teasing smirk tugging on the corner of his lips. He knows full well what Kyung meant, and sometimes he pities the poor guy. “I did advice you to drop some.”

“I can’t…” Is the soulless reply and the older sigh, tilting his head up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter