Is it gross?

Collection Of Bkyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyung wanted to go out because being inside the dorm is so boring when he could go out and play at Lotte Land or something but that’s only because there’s no one at the dorm right now and poor Kyung is stuck here alone.

Not really, there’s Minhyuk hyung but he’s boring too in Kyung’s mind. “Hyung, can we go out please?” He whines, lips pouting as he laid himself on the older lap before quickly being nudged off.

“Hyunnnggg” Kyung only whine even more, looking at him with his trademark adorable puppy eyes. He wasn’t used staring at Minhyuk sharp gaze in the past but now it doesn’t really have much of an effect on him, making it easier for him to bride the dancer for anything.

Minhyuk sigh softly. It’s hard to push the rapper away especially when he sets his mind on. “Who’s going to drive?” By the look on Kyung’s face, he knows what the answer is going to be.

“Alright, get up and we’ll go to wherever you want to go.”

Kyung got off his feet in a blink of an eye and went over to grab his jacket, worry that if any longer, the other would change his mind. He couldn’t stop grinning as he follows Minhyuk out of the dorm, locking it securely.

 

They had a pretty fun time with Kyung dragging Minhyuk to Lotte World. After that they went to watch a movie together-- a horror movie that Minhyuk wanted to see. Kyung was screaming halfway through the story so they ended up leaving the cinema early. It was nighttime when they both got back into the car to head back after stuffing themselves with a bunch of food. Surprisingly, they didn’t meet a lot of the fans. Kyung had a pretty good time if he might say so himself.

“Thanks, Minhyuk hyung.” Kyung said with a grin, strapping the seatbelt on.

From the corner of his eyes, he could see Minhyuk returning his smile, his eyes soft and lips curved up just enough to make Kyung feeling fuzzy in the inside. Minhyuk drums his fingers lightly on the steering wheel, synchronizing with his hums as they waited for the car to fully be prepared to drive.

“Blonde really suits you. We were really surprise when they finally finish with your hairstyle.” Minhyuk said, keeping his gaze to the front but there’s a fond smile on his lip. For some unknown reason, Kyung felt himself flush slightly at the compliment.

It’s a feeling that he’s been having quite a while.

Then he felt long slender fingers weave through his hair and he knows its Minhyuk. It’s just Minhyuk. Yet it makes Kyung digs his fingers into the passenger seat cushion and his eyes lids close upon the touch. It’s stupid but that’s why it is.

“Minhyuk hyung..” He spoke and felt the fingers retract from his hair. No no, don’t leave. In his haste, he turns, demanding Minhyuk to put his fingers back through his hair despite how weird it sound but he got more than he wanted. Something soft on his lips. His kissing his hyung.

Both Kyung and Minhyuk stare at each other in shock, dumbfounded that neither pulled back from the accidental kiss. It took another second for Kyung to literally jerk away from him and if he’s not red then, he’s really red now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter