Leo

Will He Love Me But..

Leo's House 

6:00 a.m 

The sound from the shower could be heard and a small humming too.. Then, the shower is closed, and the bathroom door is opened.. Leo came out from his bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist while he is drying his wet hair with another towel.. Leo walks to his closet and grab his school uniform and throw it to the bed.. 

"huhh.. another boring day.." said Leo while looking at his uniform.. He sighed.. 

After he finished wearing his school uniform, he walks to his long mirror while tying his tie.. After finish tying it, he glance to his side to check out the time while wearing the school blazer and put on his wrist watch.. 

" 6:30.. okay.." said Leo then he grabs his school bag and went downstairs.. At the end of the staircase, he looks around the living room and found no one.. Then, he just ignored it and makes his way to the kitchen.. 

"Good morning young master.." greet one of his maid.. 

Leo just replied with a slight nod and sit on one of the chair at the dining table.. He reaches for the bread and jam to spread on it.. 

"Young master, your father had departed for New York at 3:00 a.m earlier and your mother had to leave early because she needs to settle some urgent matters.. They want me to tell you to do well on your speech today and they also said they are proud of you.." said the maid.. 

Leo just continue enjoying his breakfast and don't give a little bit of respond to his maid.. After he finishes his toast, he wipes his mouth with a napkin and get up from his sit.. 

"I'll be late today.." With that, he leaves the table and went out to the car which will be sending him to school.. 

While on the way, Leo's phone beeped allerting that a new message had arrived.. He look at his phone and unlock it to read the message.. 

From : Njumma 

Leo-ah~~ Have you arrived yet?? I'm still not arrived yet and so the others..I know because I ask them xD See you there uri Leo~~ Pyeong~~ <3 

Leo rolls his eyes at the cheesy message.. 

To : Njumma 

Okay.. 

After a few minutes of drive, Leo arrived in school.. Because of the front gate will be packed with girls, his driver will drive him through the back door which not many people now where it is located because the school are is very wide.. 

Leo come out from the car with a bag sling to his side, he put his hand in his pocket and leisurely walk to a room.. The room is specially provided for him and his group because of their high status in the school.. His group is called Vixx, even though some of the members are actually not at the age of entering the school yet but thanks to their genius head, all six of them are in the same year level..

Once he opens the door, he entered the room and went straight to a sofa nearby and lay down.. He closes his eyes but not too long, the room's door reopens again and sound of two people chatting is heard.. 

"Oh! Leo hyung you're here already??" Ken greets him while making his way to sit at the round table.. N who arrives along with Ken skipping his way towards Leo and sit on the sofa.. 

"Leo-ahh.. yah! You're ready for the speech??" ask N while trying to pull Leo up... 

"Whatever, I just say anything.. I already said that I don't want to do it right?? Urghh.. such a burden.." said Leo after giving up on laying as he is being pulled by N.. 

"Hahahaha.. chill N hyung, Leo hyung will be fine.. by the way, where are the others??" ask Ken before taking a sip of water.. 

"Ahh.. Ravi and Hyuk will be arriving soon.. Kong said to me that, his still not back in korea yet, only by next week he'll be back.." answered N.. 

"A life as the successor sure is hard huh??" said Ken.. 

Then, Ravi n Hyuk had arrived.. All 5 of them just sitting around to wait for the opening ceremony to start.. 

"Ahhhrghh.. I'm sleepy.." said Ravi while yawning.. 

"Just sleep during the ceremony hyung.." said Hyuk.. 

The school bell rings, and all 5 of them walks together to the hall.. Squealing of girls come running to them and had swarmed around them just a second the arrived at the main hallway.. It's just a normal scenario happen everyday, they just ignored it and continue on walking.. After struggling for awhile, they finally achieve comfiness again once they step into the hall.. This is because the school regulation stated that, once you enters the school hall, everyone must be quiet and not making too loud noises.. 

Vixx members walks to the front and sits with the Student Council.. The ceremony starts smoothly, and the time for Leo's speech arrived.. 

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone, I just hope you guys will do anything you want and fight for it.. Thank you" 

Leo finished his speech in a sentence and walks down the stage leisurely.. The girls are left in awe and admires him even more.. It's just his charm.. 

 

 

 

Hey guys, Thank You for subscribing.. hehehehe.. I'll try to update the next chapter soon.. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.. and the front poster, I made it myself XD hahahaha.. that's why it's not that good.. have a nice day everyone..