Chapter 5

Will He Love Me But..

Both Eunji and Bomi keeps quiet along the way home throughout the bus ride. Bomi sometimes steal glances towards her bestfriend while Eunji keeps on looking out of the bas window. 

Once they arrived, Bomi decided to follow her friend back to her house because Eunji's behaviour really worrisome. When Eunji and Bomi arrives at Eunji's home, Mrs Jung was preparing for dinner meanwhile Ilhoon was watching some tv shows.. 

"Oh nuna! How..." Ilhoon couldn't finish his words then he turns towards his noona bestfriend with question look.. 

'I don't know too.. i'm gonna tell you once I know' Bomi mouthed to him before follows Eunji upstairs.. 

"Welcome backk?? Ehh.. Ilhoon-ah what happen?" Mrs Jung who went out of the kitchen to greet her daughter also left dumbfounded..

Ilhoon could just respond with the i don't know shoulder and continue watching televisyen 

 

Meanwhile in Eunji's room.. 

Eunji quickly drop her body on her bed and grabs the pillow to cover her head.. 

"Look at you, is this what you say as okay?? come one, spil!!" said Bomi while trying to take away the pillow from Eunji.. 

"I'm fine.. really.." Eunji groans.. 

"Nope.. i don't buy it even for a bit.. you can lie to many people but not me.. Come one, tell me.."

"Fine.. fine.."

Eunji finally gave up and sat straight infront of Bomi.. She took a deep breath before she starts to tell Bomi what happen today from the very beginning excluding her real feelings towards Leo that is.. 

"Oh My Gosh girl what have you done!! Oh , you what have you done right? Dangg, i can't believe this.. you just make a bad impression on a senior plus he's one of the Vixx members!!!" 

"Wait Vixx? Vixx who?"

"Jung Eunji you didn't really listen to me do you during class? Vixx is the top group of our school which all of them practically sponsored almost all of the things in our school or we can simply say their parents holds the shares to our school plus all of the are the most popular and handsome guys in our school!! In short, you wouldn't want to mess with them and Leo is the most coldest and scariest one among them.." 

Eunji's face slowly turning pale as Bomi describing who is Vixx.. She really did realised how big is the mess she had done.. 

Bomi who noticed her change quickly stop and tries to calm herself.. if she's already panic, her friend here would feel more worse than ever.. 

"Eunji-ah, i think you better apologized.." said Bomi while holding Eunji's hand 

"Apologized?? What for?? I didn't do anything.. not fair!!" 

Bomi rolls her eyes, she even wondered why she have this hard headed girl as her bestfriend.. 

"Don't you get it? This is the best for you.. we shouldn't be the centre of attention during high schools it's gonna cost alot!! We want a peaceful high school years right?" said Bomi trying to make some sense.. 

"But.. I didn't do anything wrong.. he was plain rude!!" 

Bomi didn't reply but just gives her friend a stare..

"Alright.. alright.. I will.. it's better be the best thing to do.." 

 

The next day

 

Eunji doesn't seem want to go to school, she was afraid what is waiting for her.. Just imagining few stuffs already send shivers down her spine. But fortunately, she have Bomi with her.. 

Once she walked down the hallway expected glares were welcoming her which makes her hold on her books tightens and fasten her steps leaving Bomi's a little bit behind.. Just when she finally got to her locker, all her things fall from her hands and left open wide.. 

"Oh my gosh what the?"said Bomi once she witness what happen to Eunji's locker.. It was paint with red paint with insulting words and wrapped with toilet papers all over and not to forget it smells like being peed all over.. 

"Eunji-ah.. you.. you're okay?" 

"F**k this!!" Eunji stomped her way from there but before she could go far she was stopped by a girl.. 

"Wow.. look who we have here.. Jung Eunji who bravely throw a shoe at Leo which is MY boyfriend!!" 

Guys, let me introduce to you the school most popular girl, richest and most hottest girl too but also the iest among all, Seolhyun.. 

"Can you please excuse me, i need something to settled" said Eunji while trying to make her way past Seolhyun and her gang.. 

"Na ah.. not before this.." Eunji gave a question look but before she could say anything, Seolhyun had poured a bucket of unknown mix of water which stinks.. 

Laughters immediately filled the hallway after she was poured.. 

"SHUT UP!!!!" then a slapped sound echoed.. 

Before Eunji could throw another slap a strong grip was holding her hand and stopped her.. 

"What do you think you're doing??" 

Eunji look up to the owner of the grip and it was Leo.. if you guys thought she felt guilty and scared, you're wrong.. It actually build rage in Eunji and she looks straight towards Leo before she let loose of her hand hard from Leo's grip.. 

"Wow.. look here, the amazing boy who have a b***ch as a girlfriend trying to be a superhero for her..I don't know trying to stand up for a girl could lead to this hahaha.. listen here, both of you could just rot to hell and leave me alone!!" 

Eunji pushed her way from the crowds with Bomi follows from behind leaving Seolhyun who is trying to get Leo's attention with annoying attitude which she wants to make that she was the one hurt.. 

Eunji felt so annoyed that she walks straight towards the toilet without looking around and she didn't realised another pair of eyes actually feel pity towards her and had witnessed all of it.. 

In the toilet,Eunji let out frustrated groans and hit the sinks hard.. "Arghhhh.. i hate all of these people.. i hate all of them!!"

"Eunji-ah.. calm down please.. you could hurt yourself.. Eunji, please.." Bomi was so worried.. one of the thing she didn't want is Eunji being too mad because it actually could lead to much more worse than now.. Repeated histories were never needed for her and especially Eunji.. 

Then Bomi noticed that Eunji's hand had started to bleed maybe she hid the sinks too hard... Eunji finally stops all her ranting and falls down to her knees.. 

"Oh my.. Eunji-ahh.."

"Bbom-ah.. why all of them the same? Is there really something wrong with me?" 

"No Eunji-ah.. nothing is wrong.. you're not the one who's in fault, they are.. Eunji remember you're stronger now and you'd changed remember!! Come on get up and get you change.."

Eunji weakly nodded and get up to change.. 

"Bomi-ah, i think i needed a rest.. i'll be going home.. please tell teacher, i'm not feeling well.." said Eunji after changing her clothes to P.E clothes.. its fortunate today they had P.E.. 

"Okay.. take care Eunji-ah.. see you after school okay?" 

Eunji just waved back and signal an O.K

 

 

 

 

Author's note : 

OMG guysss i'm sooo sorry.. i totally forgot about this story.. i'm soo grateful to one of my unni for reminding me that I have this fic.. I hope you guys like it and sorry for the curse words.. Comments are very much appreciated