The Date

Sky under the Spring.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked in the vast mirror in front of me looking at a completely different me which was looking back at me. 

My soft dark brown hair were now in ash brown blonde waves. 

I pulled at the chocolate brown dress which ended right above my knees. The black stockings atleast gave me some sense of security. 

The black heels were the ones that scared me. I already imagined those sore legs I was going to get tonight. I was just praying for myself not to fall and break my ankle.

Mostly, I felt bad for having to lie to mom. After the incident earlier, I went home and broke the news to my mom that I was going to Japan for an educational programme for six months. She did have her suspicions. But it was a little less difficult to convince her.

My personal stylist Key who was 'in' in the secret applied some pink  lipstick on my lips. 

LIPSTICK???? EWW.

"Now stop giving me those looks everytime I apply makeup." He said to me . "You look great. And you're going to have to learn to do the basic make up. Bomi runs her own make up youtube. People are going to start asking why you aren't uploading content. So you better learn a thing or two."

"Dressing up is not my thing." I told him.

"That is why you're single..." He said under his breath almost making it impossible for me to hear .

"What?" I turned back and gave him a look.

"Nothing. You look fabulous." He replied giving my nose a final highlighting touch.

I looked back into the mirror. There was not even an inch of Park Haneul left on the outside. Only Seo Bomi.

Just then Hyesoo came stomping in. 

"REMEMBER. DON'T BLOW. YOUR COVER. UP. DON'T. SCREW IT. UP." She said breaking the sentence. 

I gave her a nod.

"Let's revise." Hyesoo spoke and showed me a couple of photographs.

"Kim Junmyeon." My, I mean Bomi's fiance.

"Nam Jiah." My rival.

"Han Suri." My frenemy. All  people think she is Bomi's bestie; which she isn't.

"Seo Jihyuk." My brother.

"Kim Jongin." Junmyeon's brother.

I totally memorized their names and relations and fed it to my brain. I would be going to a club to meet Junmyeon and later there was a family dinner at the Seo Mansion. Hyesoo led me to the car and started driving.

"Remember Haneul-ah, Seo Bomi doesn't stutter while speaking and she doesn't hunch her back." She informed me when I got off . "Posture. Is the key component."

"Roger!" I said. She closed the door of the passenger seat. "Wait! Aren't you coming in with me?" I asked.

"It is your date not some fancy party! And DAATES ARE FOR TWO PEOPLE NOT THREEEEE!!!!!" She yelled at me. "Now GOO!!!"

 I know Hyesoo was more scared than me, so I wasn't gonna make a fuss now.

I walked towards the club and of course  being the VVIP customer. I walked right through the entrance the guards don't even dare to stop me. To be honest I'd never been to a club before.

I walked right in and the next moment, I felt some one touching my thigh. 

"Hey, its just me." I heard a guy speak from my side.

Just who the hell was this guy to think that he had free access to my thighs??

Youngmin?... I saw him on television. Wow, I didn't know this guy probably had hooked up with Bomi.

"I know you are here to meet Joonmyeon. In case you just need it badly I'll just run and save you from despair. We can keep it a secret you know?" He whispered in my ears.

Wahh...Seo Bomi. 

I backed away putting on a poker face. "You could learn to be a better person first, then you can ask me to be my shining armour hero, so back off??"

"Date you need to impress?"

Because I'm not Bomi. Of course Bomi has no problem being y and making out with no strings and all ...so you think being her replacement means me making out with her boytoys too... No... They were not going to get that.

"I guess I have to go.... see you later Youngmin-shi. Next time, I might talk to you decently if you don't touch my thigh. That 's gross." I said trying my best to dodge him.

"See you later, Bomi". He said raising his hands up. And I left Youngmin on the dancefloor looking back at me with wide eyes. I went to the drinks bar and saw a person like Junmyeon sitting there.

"Junmyeon-shi?"  I managed to call out. The guy turned around and gave me a small smirk. "Ahh..... Bomi-shii."

There was a thing about Kim Junmyeon, though he looked way more handsome in person. His skin was glowing. His lips were a shade of pink. He hand perfect eyes nose and lips ratio and his hair fell forward slightly just above his eyes. He was wearing a dark shade of blue dress shirt with black stripes tucked in his black jeans. Lucky for you Bomi, your wealthy man is also handsome.

"Hello." I greeted him and bowed slightly.

Wait, did I just bowed down to my date? Was that normal?

He raised an eyebrow and gave me a smile.

"One vodka for the lady, please." He told the bartender. "And you can call me Suho."

"Oh!! No!! I'm not drinking today. But I appreciate you for your consideration." I say. And for knowing that Seo Bomi likes Vodka. 

"Neh... I know everything." He says nodding his head.  He just read my mind. He looks at me for a few seconds. He reaches forward and takes my hand and helps me to sit on the high barstool.

"You must be completely aware of who I am and what I do right?" 

It was an arranged marraige Seo Bomi and Kim Junmyeon were walking into. I had no idea how these dates worked. Moreover it was 'the' first date. Hyesoo Unnie had just told me about the venue and I was pushed forward to meet him.

"I do. I have a co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter