The Croque Monsieur and The Boys Night Out.

Sky under the Spring.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that it was just Junmyeon and I, I woke up in the morning to find the guy back in the master bedroom he was supposed to occupy.

It was convenient. 

Mainly because I had decided to spend my morning working on the topics that were taught in school. I needed to stay in touch with my final year study.  

The 5 am to 6 am block was going belong to the bathroom video call with Seo Bomi. She was going to teach me how to do make up. Also I had to learn how to dress according to her style. 

If I wished for it, I could wear track pants for every single occasion. 

Everything above, needed to wait till tomorrow. I was completely in no mood to even move around for today.

I had decided to completely ignore the jerk who had made me cry. 

It was quite early in the morning and I had lodged myself on the huge sofa covered in a woven thick blanket, aimlessly watching homeshopping. 

Over that period of time, Junmyeon had gone over for a morning jog around the neighbourhood and also returned.

And I, I continued to watch the TV.

He placed a thin bag in front of me on the glass short-table blocking my view, and I looked up at him. 

"Pick one, Strawberry Froyo or Banana Milk." He says sitting over my feet.

"Strawberry." I say and pick the plastic cup of froyo and throw the banana milk at him.

Adult life was seriously so slow.

Just then my phone rang.

I reached over and picked it up. Better done than ignored.

"Oh my GOOOOHD!" And following that came a squeal. I pulled the phone away from my ear before my eardrums were blown into smithereens. I could feel Junmyeon giving me raised eyebrows from his end.

It was Joori. Bomi's so called best friend.

"I'm so so excited Bo. You really don't need to worry. I am going to put together a wonderful and an exotic wedding you haven't even dreamed of. We're going to show them losers what it takes to be on a Seo Bomi tier. I'm so so happy for you. We are so going to make Nam Jiah regret this thing. Congratulations babe! Woohoo! I'll compile a list and let you know who should attend the wedding.. I'm getting late for my drama shoot. Toodles~"

Wait.. she called me and she rambled and she hung up on her own. I blinked at the screen of my phone.

"What was that?" Junmyeon asks sipping his final sip of banana milk and looking at me.

I fall back on the couch with a thud. "We are getting married." I conclude and place a spoonful of the heavenly froyo in my mouth.

Junmyeon gets up from his place and treads towards the kitchen.

I look up sneakily from the sofa and he catches me looking at him.

"You need something?" He asks.

"Can you get me a slice of bread?" I ask him.

He looks up at me from the kitchen and holds it up at me- "You're not planning to eat it with the froyo right?"

"Can you butter it? On a side?" he shakes his head and applies some butter on one side.

"Grandma stored some Bechamel sauce in the fridge. Can you get it out?"

He walks over to the huge fridge and takes the labelled jar of Bechamel sauce. 

"Can you put some on it? A lot." I mumble walking over to my room and after placing my blanket inside, I walk out.

"There must be some ham in the fridge, can you also add that?"

I see him getting frustrated at this point. But he follows what I ask him to do. I stiffle my laughter and go over  and switch the oven on for pre heating.

When he is done placing the ham, I say- "Can you top it with some cheese?"

He knows what I am upto by now. 

I sit at the kitchen island as he looks up at me. 

"Bread- one side bechamel, other side butter. Butter side up."

Okay, I was not going to let him toast it on a stove, he had the ability to burn the entire place down.

"In the oven for a few minutes." I say and concentrate on making him an ice latte. But I see him crouched down focused on the sandwich toasting beautifully inside. So cute. I secretly snap a photo of him. 

"You can get it out now. Use the gloves, it's hot."  I say taking my glass of latte with me and settling back at the kitchen island.

He takes the sandwich out and transfers it out on the plate and trudges towards me.

He sets the plate down and makes lovey dovey eyes at the appealing golden brown sandwich and the melted cheese.

But the clock needed to strike 12.

I pull the plate towards me, away from him.

"Merci beaucoup. (Thank you so much.)" I say sneakily smiling at him.

The sandwich was mine. I had pranked him into making it for me. 

His magic fades and his smile fades.

"I made you ice latte." I say pointing towards the back of the kitchen. 

"We have been invited for brunch by Ahbeoji (father). Get ready after breakfast."

When he goes back, I split the sandwich into half and take my share along with me to the couch in the living room.

I look back at him and find him smiling at the plate of food with the remaining half.

Not bad, Kim Junmyeon. First try at makeshift Croque Monsieur, not bad.

 

I walked out in a soft grey dress, with a bag in my hand. Just to keep it chic, I had decided to step into a pair of heels.

After arguing with Key for a few minutes on the phone, I was finally coaxed into applying a pink lipstick and a little bit of mascara.

Suho was already in his car waiting for me to arrive.

I got in the car and buckled up.

To be honest, Junmyeon looked handsome today. 

He was in a blush pink dress shirt. This type of Junmyeon looked illegal.

"Done staring?" He asks curling his lips into a cocky smirk.

I blush a little and honestly tell him. "You look fine today."

He scratches the nape of his neck. "Thanks."

"Have you started to compile a list of guests from your part of the family?" I ask.

He looks straight ahead and pulls the car out of the neighbourhood. It was a twenty minute ride to Kim Educorp.

"Mother and my assistant are looking after it. They'll send me the rounded up list after finalizing it." He answers. "What about you?"

"It's the same. Now that Joori wants to join the bandwagon, I'll have Hyesoo compile it together." I reply looking down at my phone.

When we reach the huge building, I was left in awe.

This was an education organization's building?

Kim Education Organization.

They had their own private schools, colleges and also they had a tutoring business. They were affiliated with high end universities. They also owned an online tutoring app and website. They had their own textbook authors and publications. 

They were also keen on expanding their education to physically and mentally challenge. 

And this guy who Seo Bomi was engaged to was sitting on top of it.

"Bomi?"

I blink a few times and close my mouth. 

Wow.

"This is such a sparkly place!" I say rolling my eyes in my head and I follow behind him as he takes my hand and pulls me behind him.

We enter a huge conference room and I am led to sit in the second row beside Junmyeon.

There were atleast a thirty to forty people present here. A few people, I recognized immediately. 

The Chairman was sitting at the head of the table. 

Junmyeon's place was next to him but he chose not to disturb the ongoing meeting.

The man speaking, I recognized was the Principal of my rival school, Taurus High. 

"What do have the Bulls got to do with KEO?" I whisper.

"Jongin attended the Bulls."

"Re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter