Chapter 6

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days after the boys had had their planning session alone in the bedroom was finally the time to extract some of the revenge against the beloved leader. Minhyuk had contacted the security guards and asked if he and Yukwon could possibly be let inside the building as early as four in the morning. That would be no problems as long as they had ID cards with them. So around three o’clock the boys got out of bed and snuck out of the dorm. They called for a cab and had to wait for just a little bit. Yukwon had his hood up as he was still tired and unable to hide his ears from view, Minhyuk had his signature beanie hat on his head and a backpack slung over one shoulder.

The cab picked them up and drove them to the practice building, the security guard met them halfway up the stairs. The man recognized Yukwon as the easily frightened young lad who had been lost at night so along with their ID’s there was no problems getting inside. Yukwon was blushing the whole way.

As soon as they got away from the guard they went over to Jiho’s studio, went inside and dropped the backpack on the floor. Yukwon practically dived on to it, opened it with enthusiasm that had Minhyuk chuckling for himself, and dug out a nice can with a signal horn on. He also got the duct tape out and then set to work. The older understood why the younger did as he did and went to fetch the balls of yarn. They worked systematically and as soon as Yukwon was done with his he went outside to wait for Minhyuk. Yukwon and yarn was not the best ever combination after all.

Setting up this prank had been quite quick, they had only been away from home for slightly more than an hour and today was a day off so there would be no early risers to catch them.

As they got back home again they stopped and looked around the quiet streets. With a mischievous lance at each other they got out the sticky notes from the backpack and set to cover up the van with them. There was a lot of sticky notes, in various colours, and it was a time-consuming deed. It was worth it though as they both anticipated the faces and reactions of the members, everyone but one. Jaehyo was also in on the pranks and he would help with setting a few of them up as well. The only reason to as why he wasn’t with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter