Chapter 3 - Jerk

All I want is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's POV.

" mom? I'm home!" I yelled as I enter the house. 

" In the kitchen!." She yelled back.

My mom and I were pretty close. She's the best mother in the world. Even my dad was not here because he died 3 years ago. I used to live with my mom and my only brother, Simon. My mom is too busy working in her business world. When my dad died my mom works her off to save the company that dad made. But even she's busy. She doesn't forget me and simon. That's why I love her so much. My family owns the one of biggest construction company here in seoul. So I was saying we are rich, but I'm not  spoiled. As I enter on the kitchen my mom was cooking. She's really pretty on her brown curly hair and her hazel eyes.
I smiled. " Hi, mom!." As I hug her.

She smiled." Hi honey, how was your first day?"

" It was good, " I replied with a grin. " but minho asked me out." I frowned.

My mom sighs and asks." Did you say yes?" 

I nodded and still frowning. Mom stared at me and raises her eyebrow. " give him a chance honey, minho is a good man. " she says.

I only shrugged as i look at her.
" You're weird mom, you always saying that about minho."

Mom chuckled and says, " because he is a good man, honey. "

I rolled my eyes." Whatever, btw where's simon?." I asks mom as I help her to put the plates on the table.

" I'm here Giant!." I heard him shouted.

" stop calling me that Lazy ! And come over here and we were going to eat!." I yelled at him.

" I'm coming Giant!." He reply as I heard his steps toward on the kitchen.

As he sat down besides me and asks.
" you and minho are finally together?"

I choked on my food and give my best glared at him. He smiled innocently." What? I'm asking." He defensed.

" okay, that's enough you two. We are here to eat not to fight." My mom says.

I looked at my brother and glared." Were not done yet! I will kill you later!." I mouthed on him.

" mom! Sulli said she will kill me." He whined and pouted like a child. 

Mom chuckled." Good luck for that, son." She jokingly.

He face palmed and rolled his eyes.
" like mother, like daughter. "He stated.

I laughed. After we ate the three of us went to our rooms.. I go to my room and took a shower. after that I get my laptop to open my facebook. You have a friend request..It seems someone add me again." I thought as I open to who's it. I'd shocked! 

What-the? Choi prince Minho sent you a friend request. 

" really prince minho?." I scolded. I clicked the accept and someone send me a message.

Choi prince minho : finally! I'm waiting for you babe. I thought you would decline my request :* 

Me: shut up minho! It doesn't mean that I'd accept you were already friends. -_-

Choi minho prince: really princess? You wounded my heart. I thought were friends? :( 


Me: ugh-_-! Why are you so annoying! Fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter