Chapter 5 - I will back you

All I want is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's POV.

Today is my day. I mean, semester is almost ended and I can feel the vacation! Don't get me wrong. I love school but I'd already hate it when Minho took a same course as I am. Yeah! It means, I'm always seeing him everywhere. When we're high school, were enemies and became a lover. Only my friends and his friends of high school known about us. And when I found out that he applied and go study here to my school and took a course same with me. Its freaking me out. At first I don't know if I'm ready to faced him. Because honestly, I'm still hurt and I'm scared to face the reality that Were not a couple anymore..After we broke up, everything has change. Less seeing and hang out to my friends and I'd always spend my time to read books. thats all! But when he did came back to my life. I don't know if I can stop this feeling for him anymore.. Yeah! My mind and my heart saying that I'm still in love with him.. But I'm rather to eat my pride than to say that words over again on him. 

"Sulli" the annoying voice said at the back of my chair as he pulled me out in my thought. 

* speaking of the devil !* Note my sarcasm.

I rolled my eyes and glance at him.
" what do you want minho?" I muttered as I feel my heart beating faster.

He smirked at me and says arrogantly,"Are you daydreaming of me?" 

I choked." Pardon?" And stood up as I accidentally bumped my head lightly on the wall." Ouch! What-the !" I hissed angrily to my stupidness.

I stood there, stupefied. Then the jerk in front of me laughed.

"You- face-," he said in be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter