Prologue

The Fate of a Bad Adventure

"Death to the traitor, murderer! "

"Hang him in large oak!"

"Let him be hanged! "

It was what the villagers of the district screaming before the platform of the square. The hatred of the people was what he had managed to win, and soon, it could add to its great destiny his own death.

He was only 20 years old but it was what he deserved for publicly shared his revolutionary ideas. Unfortunately for him, his actions had reached the ears of the worst people that the earth can bear. He was afterwards, in pure self-defense, intentionally killed a guard of peace came discreetly take his life.He had to regret his act, but yet he felt no remorse. Do again, the discretion of its shares would have been higher, however.

Tao, his only true friend, had told him he would be discovered, the community ask for his death so as not to expose themselves to the thunderbolts of the Capitol. It would therefore be executed where a large number of people had already died hanged in large oak.

How many times had been told he was risking his life? And how many times he had hinted it might do without that provided him advice? All this because he aspired only one thing, to be free. Now it was too late for him and he felt miserable to be a person of very stubborn by nature.

decorative-line-divider1.jpg&sa=X&ei=0Z5

Sehun had begged her lover to flee, otherwise he too would be executed because of complicity. He could not afford this sacrifice and above all, it never forgive himself. His heart told him to protect the one he loved. So the second part of his heart, his former reason for living, his beloved, his guardian angel, his Jongin, was from far, far away from him. He was not to come back, he said "goodbye" and that was the last time he saw him and received love in his miserable existence.

A miserable existence, this was what his parents had used for describe it. An unwanted child, abandoned, ever loved, that's what he was until he met a wonderful person, she also lost in this vast and terrible orphanage Jongin. They had promised to always stay together, two broken hearts had managed to repair and form only.

---- ---- ---- ---- ----

Sehun never will forget the feeling of redness that adorned his cheeks when Jongin spoke to him. He will never forget these wonderful and unique moments of joy they have shared together. He will never forget the great soft and tanned hands had just become entangled gently with his fingers. No, it will never be erased from his memory.

Tears ran down along his cheeks, he could not control them but he needed to become brave, death was not going soon knocking on his door.

 

decorative-line-divider1.jpg&sa=X&ei=0Z5

 

Jongin's point of view

 

The moment of separation was too difficult for him. He could not bring himself to quit Sehun. How could he leave his lover to certain death?

Tao had offered to accompany him to the cabin near the lake in the forbidden forest, a place with a sinister reputation, evoking many suicides and ghostly apparitions. This was a pack of lies invented by the Capitol to remain under the command of the farthest district. Thus Jongin knew that no one would look for in such a place.

He used to come here with Sehun. In his thoughts, He saw again his lover have fun in the lake, smiling at him and urging him to join him. In the evening, he wore the tired body of his beloved to the bed before stripping and move to his side, sleeping while hugging tenderly until morning and then wake up gently by a kiss of rain.

So many beautiful memories that resurfaced ... .It could not help feeling a great sense of guilt.

He was determined, beautiful Sehun would blame him he was stubborn, he would not care. He will not let him die! So much the worse if it was selfish but he knew that his life would become a mess without Sehun. His lover had done everything to encourage him to leave, even to make him believe that he accepted his fate, but Jongin was no fool, he knew he would not die. The sadness that resided at the bottom of his eyes had betrayed him, it indicated that he was lying, it was shared with a glimmer of hope. It was the same glow that had first attracted when their eyes met in this big house that others dared to call "home", the orphanage.

"Jongin?" The voice of Tao gave him back to his senses. He walked over to his friend and grabbed his arm sharply, probably leave bruises afterwards. In a black look, and tears in his eyes he said, "Help me! "