Chapter 1

The Fate of a Bad Adventure

Sehun had the rope around his neck, people booed him and he could spot a few faces proud and familiar. His district had never really accepted him. Flying into the garbage, begging and working illegally were part of his life before he reaches adulthood. This stage of his life had greatly increased his quality of life. Better pay, fresh sandwiches, medication for illness and a dump he had arranged with the help of Jongin.

In the midst of the crowd, he saw a face. A face he knew, the face of Jongin. This one looked him straight in the eye and sent him a bad smile. An expression sadist that he had never known. This view the destroyed, why Jongin was here? Why was smiling like that? His death made him nothing?

"Die! "Was what he heard when a village or perhaps a peacekeeper shoots in the chair he took support when passed the rope around his neck. It was unfortunately not ready to die.

While his vision blurs and tears came to his eyes, he saw Jongin leave.

He struggled with the rope clutching his jugular, his legs were dancing in the air, his breathing became weak and jerky, his hands scratched the rope and his neck. By the same process, his nails tearing his skin he self-injury.

Blood ran down her hands. His body was numb. He struggled less. He could vaguely hear a happy crowd. So was his death.

decorative-line-divider1.jpg&sa=X&ei=0Z5

He woke stirring on an uncomfortable bed, filled with moths and decomposed straws.

It took some time to recognize where he was. This dream seemed so real! He however reminded that the villagers had locked in a cellar with the only comfort an old mattress good to be thrown that had rocked him and a bucket of dirty water. He waited there's runtime.

He could not help but think back to his nightmare and Jongin: What became? Where was he? Tao was still with him? So many questions that turned into maggots and eat his brain.

He secretly hoped someone to save him, he can go and join Jongin they live together until they are in their graves.

He knew that if unfortunately allow such hope was not allowed to: Who would put his life in danger to save that of a person who could bring the attention of the Capitol on his district?

The answer was simple: nobody.

Being very tired of these rudimentary living conditions and wanting to forget those events that turned his brain, he decided to give a moment of rest.

---- ---- ---- ---- ----

He was on his makeshift bed, back to the door of his place of confinement.

He had the vague impression he was being watched. He pretended to be asleep but remained on guard when he heard footsteps going in his direction. He gasped and struggled when he felt a strong pair of hands grasp it and immobilize it.

"Shh, stay quiet"

Happiness invades when he recognized the voice of the person who mattered most to him. He could not hold back tears.

"Jongin! What are you doing here? Why are not you in the forest? Where is Tao? Are not you afraid to get caught? I do not understand?! "

Jongin calmed him a passionate kiss, and replied:

"I have the situation in hand, Tao helps me right now, come, let us go! "

"Huh? What? Of what? !! "

"Come on! "He pulled his arm.

"This is not a dream? "His eyes filled with tears. "I missed you so much! "

Jongin looked at him, took his face in his hands and joined their foreheads. He said, his eyes filled with love:

"You, stupid little man, you really thought that I let you go? You are mine and I will not let you turn leave! If you must die, then we will spend together. Without you, live no longer serve anything "

After uttering these words, he put his hands on hips Sehun and continued:

"You too I missed you! I love you so much! "

With superb muscular arms, he lifted the thin body in front of him and made him switch to his shoulder.

"Come on, lost enough time, leave now! And if you still want to die, it will change your plans, I take you with me. "

decorative-line-divider1.jpg&sa=X&ei=0Z5

Jongin ambled in what appeared to be an underground labyrinth for Sehun. He was trying to hurry to get out of there alive. He hoped Tao gave them enough time. The potato bag that rested on his shoulder did not fully helped his race for survival and had wasted enough time in the "cell" Sehun.

He saw a person coming in their direction. Her whole body froze, he did not dare move. Had they been found?

"You're slow! Hurry up, we haven't much time! "

Behind the appearance absurd who advanced and screaming voice, he recognized the Tao traits. The latter took him by the arm and brought them out of this sinister place.

They went out into the night, while avoiding being spotted, they hid themselves in their favorite place: The forbidden forest.

It would not take long to know the district that had fled Sehun

---- ---- ---- ---- ----

Once in their shack, Jongin laid tired and numb Sehun body on the bed. He cast a glance at Tao when it the light. He was shocked to see what state it was. He ran to take the first aid kit and began cleaning his wounds. To break the heavy silence that reigned, he gave her an apologetic look and replied:

"I'm sorry you fight for Sehun, I saw no other means. "

"It does not matter, you know, it was Sehun and would do anything for Sehun! "

"But look at what condition you are now! "

"Listen Jongin, it does not matter. I have experienced much worse! Now go check on Sehun "he gave him a wink," I would take care of my scratches myself "

Jongin stood up with a sigh. He headed Sehun and saw that he had numerous bruises, some were still indigo, while others sported a beautiful rotten green. Deep down, his anger rising. They had struck Sehun! After all he had done for his district, that's how the villagers had treated? Just for a simple freedom desire?

Watching the gentle face of Sehun sleep soothed. He went to the other side of the bed before coming tenderly kissing the nape of her lover and reach dreamland.

decorative-line-divider1.jpg&sa=X&ei=0Z5

In another place, a little later:

The President banged his fist on the table, he looked at all those present in the room and through clenched teeth, he ordered:

"Find them me! They will not escape me that!"

 

 

 

a/n: I hope I have not disappointed you and that you liked. hope you leave me your opinion ^^ . I warmly thank you to my 5 subscribers, you give me want to quickly update :)!
See you soon ^^