Part 2

One Shot is not Enough

"What the hell just happened?! Who the hell is that? And could somebody please tell me where the hell did Youngjae went!" worry, confusion and anger incorporated in Himchan's voice. Who couldn't seem to keep up with what's happening.

“Shut up and calm down. Your annoying complaints are the least thing we need right now." Yongguk snapped at the young man who seems to be losing his sanity. Jongup is unconcious, his head is bleeding nonstop, and nobody had a single clue where Youngjae was. Yongguk admitted that Himchan had enough reasons for acting totally insane.The only reason why he didn't go as deranged as the second-oldest was because he was completely aware of why this was happening.

Its been 2 years since they 'left' their smuggling job, and by that they completely ended the whole organization which is definitely not their intention to but it was for tge better anyways. And ever since that, their boss has gone broke. Only a few days ago Yongguk found out that their old boss came back to town with a few more employees who hadn't turn their back on the mastermind. He knew it was them who he's after and that's why he's been planning to evacute the town the whole week. Only now he realized his actions were too late.

The younger ones had their jaws dropping on the floor as their hyung explained. Jongup was now putting some cold packs on his bruise while the rest are intrigued by the tape Junhong found. 

They had their jaws drop once again as they saw the video. The foes clearly wanted money, and a huge amount indeed, but that's not what Daehyun's worried about. It was because they had Youngjae. His eyes were watery, his faced all bruised and his body at a surrender to the merciless men. He wasn't the Youngjae that said 'goodbye, i'll be back tomorrow.' to him just last night. He has changed physically overnight and Dae couldn't help but think about how much pain Youngjae has felt. How much he's going through right now. How many punches and kicks he's endured. Daehyun fell on his knees at this thought. How he wished to be at Youngjae's place right now. He was older, he definitely could handle the pain much better but all he could do right now is to hope for his best friend to endure until he comes to be at his side again. The thought of this just made him feel pathetic and helpless. 

Yongguk watched Dae from a distance. He wanted to hug him and make him feel better but it won't be any help for now. He began planning with Himchan. At first he didn't want to steal any money but there was no way around the problem. He valued his relationship with the members more than his innocence. He was willing to do everything for them.

Daehyun was assigned by Yongguk to buy weapons while he and the others plan on how to get money. Their idea was to steal from those highly secured trucks containing money by simply blocking the road and punching the drivers out of conciousness (stupid but it definitely works)

Yongguk had a feeling that the enemies won't probably follow the rules so he had the idea to wear bulletproof armours. Before leaving to their meeting place, he gave each of them a train ticket to a far away place where he planned to go before Youngjae was kidnapped. Station 10 : Dalmyung village. None of them even knew about the place until just now. Surely after retrieving Youngjae they would be wanted for stealing millions from the bank so they will need a place to go, that is if they all get out alive.

"Are you ready?"

"We only have one shot"