Chapter Seven: Date with ChaeJin

From Girl To Boy

~Niel's POV~

I knocked on Key and his roommates door. It opened and I walked inside, revealing the whole gang there. Jihwan was sitting with Key's roommate; Lee Byunghun, on his bed with Youngmin and Kwangmin. My brother was talking with Byunghun and Onew while Chunji was with Key. I sighed, running my hand through my brown locks as the others looked up at me, thinking Tae Skylar was with me. 

"Where's Sky?" Chunji asked.

"He left." I simply say sitting down in a bean bag beside Chunji.

"What do you mean he left?" Jihwan ask shooting up quickly from the bed, looking at me with disbelief in his eyes.

"Exactly what I meant. He left." I repeated looking over at Jihwan with cold brown eyes.

"Where did he go?" Taemin asked me. I looked over at my older brother and shrugged.

"Into town. I believe he's meeting up with a friend of his." I explained.

"But he's suppose to be where with us!" Youngmin said clearing getting angry.

"Did you tell me him meet us here, Jay?" Key asked looking at Jihwan.

"Yes I did. I told him before I left the room to come here." Jihwan said defending himself.

"Did he answered back saying that he heard you?" Kwangmin asked looking at Jihwan.

"Yes! I mean - no - uh?" Jihwan stuttered looking down.

"Great! Now he probably thinks we ditched him!" Taemin said running his hands through his red hair. Jihwan looked down, feeling guilty. I sighed, standing up from the bean bag and walked over to him. I tapped his shoulder. He looked up at me with moist brown eyes. I sighed once again.

"Want to come with me to find him?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck. That made his eyes glisten as he shot up from his seat on the bed.

"Yes!" he said jumping up and down.

"Well come on then. I may know where he could have gone." I said leaving the room and down the hall.

~~~

We got off the bus that took us into town. I was stuck with Jihwan (even thought I asked him to come but I quickly regetted it) and Kwangmin was with us as well. Our eyes scanned the area until my eyes landed on Tae Skylar's silhouette. "There he is." I said to Jihwan and Kwangmin. The two them looked in my direction and spotted him as well.

"Sky!" Jihwan called running over to him but he stopped upon seeing Tae Skylar jump and hug another male taller than him. The raven-haired male hugged Tae Skylar back with a huge smile on his face. I pulled Jihwan back and we hid behind a bush along with Kwangmin.

"Jinnie!" we hear Tae Skylar call the taller male. Jihwan looked at the scene with a confused look on his race.

"Who's the guy?" he asked looking at both me and Kwangmin.

"That must be his friend that he was talking to over the phone before he left the school grounds." I assumed as I continued to watch Tae Skylar and the male named 'Jinnie'. We saw Tae Skylar talking with his friend before they began to walk in the direction of a clothing store. Jihwan escaped my grasped and followed them. "Jihwan!" I called.

"Let's follow them to see where they're going." he said looking back at us before continuing to follow Tae Skylar and his friend. Kwangmin quickly followed after Jihwan. I sighed, swallowing my pride and followed in suit after them. We stopped when we saw Tae Skylar tell his friend to wait outside the store before he disappeared inside the store. "What is he doing in that clothing store?" Jihwan asked looking at us.

"Gee I don't know Jihwan, maybe buying some clothes." I said sarcastically. Jihwan looked at me with a glare.

"There's no need to be sarcastic." Jihwan said with a pout.

"Whatever. I'm just wondering why he told his friend to wait outside the store while he disppeared inside the store." I said tapping my finger lightly against my chin. After a few minutes, I was about to leave when a girl came out of the store. When my eyes landed on her, they widened in size. Wow. She's beautiful. I thought as I looked at her. She walked to Tae Skylar's friend. The three of us looked at each other, confused.

"Who's that girl?" Kwangmin asked.

"I don't know but she is pretty cute." Jihwan said with a smile. I looked at the girl closely only to have my eyes widened once again.

"No way." I said softly.

"What is it, Niel?" Kwangmin asked looking over at me. I pointed at the girl.

"Look closely at the girl." I said to the two of them. They did what I told them to do. It took them a while to finally realize it. When the girl withdrew from the boy's embrace, they caught a better glance at the girl's face. Their eyes widened out of their sockets.

"Sky?" Jihwan said softly as Kwangmin simply nodded his head, unable to believe his eyes. I slowly stood up from my hiding spot. I began to turn around and head back to the bus stop. Jihwan and Kwangmin looked back at me. "Where are you going, Niel?" Jihwan asked.

"Come on. Let's go. We've seen enough." I said with a slight angry tone in my voice.

"I wonder what's wrong with him?" Kwangmin asked as Jihwan just shrugged his shoulders. Without anymore arguement, they stood and followed me back to the bus stop.

~Tae Skylar's POV~

I smiled happily, holding onto ChaeJin's arm as we walked to the amusment park that was in town. ChaeJin looked down at me as we stopped in the middle of the park.

"Where do you want to go on first?" he asked with a big toothy smile.

"Hmm. How about we go on the rollar coaster?" I asked with a smile.

"Alright. Let's go!" ChaeJin exclaimed, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the rollar coaster. We waited in line until our turn came around. We sat in the third row from the front as we strapped ourselves safely in the ride. Once we and the others on the ride were checked if they were safely strapped in, the conductors began to ride. ChaeJin grabbed a hold of my hand tightly as the ride reached the peek of the railing. I looked over at ChaeJin.

"Ready?" I asked with a huge smile.

"Ready." he replied with a smile of his own.

The rollar coaster dropped down from the peek and everyone the ride began to scream his or her head off. I screamed with a hint of laugher as did ChaeJin. The rollar coaster dipped and dropped and looped with turns. The ride continued for a couple of minutes before it came to a halt. ChaeJin and I both got off the ride, fixing our messy hair with big smiles on our faces. The rest of the day continued like that we us going on rides, eating snacks and winning prizes. ChaeJin won me a huge white teddy bear while I won him a big panda bear. The day sadly came to an end and I had to go back to the school before curfew. ChaeJin waiting for me at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to arrive and take me back to my school. I had already changed out of the clothing I bought and changed back into the ones I arrived in. I held onto the big white teddy bear in my arms. Before the bus arrived, ChaeJin pulled me into a hug. I smiled, hugging him back tightly, dispite the two huge bears we were both carrying. He pulled away and kissed my forehead and cheeks. I lightly giggled with a blush on my face, smiling up at ChaeJin. He gave me a toothy smile.

"Take care of yourself okay." he said softly.

"You too." I replied with a smile. "I will call you okay."

"Good. Ha-ha. And yes I will." he replied with a laugh. The bus arrived at the stop. I gave ChaeJin once last hug and a kiss on the cheek before boarding the bus. I sat down in a seat by the window. He waved at him with a huge smile on his face. I waved back with a laugh. He mouth 'I love you' and I mouthed it back to him. The bus took off and I watched ChaeJin's fading figure. I smiled, leaning back against the seat, hugging the teddy bear ChaeJin got me.

~~~

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter and sorry if it's WAY to long xD So I hope you guys like it
I may update this weekend bye!
♥ LuciferAngelMariah