Chapter Eight: Please Keep Her Secret

From Girl To Boy

~Onew's POV~

There was a knock at my bedroom door. I stared at the door for a moment before going back to bed, thinking I was just hearing things. Then a series of knocks began pounding at my door. I heard Taemin stir in his bed. Not willing the risk to waking him up, I stood from my bed and marched over to the door quietly. When I opened it, I saw Jay and Kwangmin standing at my door. I sighed. "What is it? Do you know what time it is?" I whispered with irritation.

"We're sorry for disturbing you so late but we have to talk to you." Jay whispered.

"What could you possibly have to tell me when I am trying to sleep?" I asked yawning.

"It's about Tae Skylar." Kwangmin said. My eyes widened upon hearing my sister's name. I quietly closed the door behind me so I was standing in the hallway with the two of them.

"What is it? Is he okay?" I asked with concern.

"He's fine but... we need to ask you something about him." Kwangmin said with a questioning look.

"What?" I asked folding my arms across my chest.

"Is...Sky really a guy?" Jay asked stuttering. My heart stopped. .

"What makes you ask that?" I asked nervously.

"Well... we saw Sky with an old friend of his and he was dressed as a... girl." Jay replied still stuttering. I bit my lip, looking down at the ground. Kwangmin looked at me with a arched eyebrow.

"Guys... Tae-Tae is a girl." I whispered after making sure no one was listening to our conversation.

"W-What?" Kwangmin asked his eyes wide and mouth dropped. I sighed, looking at them.

"Can you keep a secret?" I asked seriously. They both nodded their heads as I began to explained everything to them about Tae-Tae, making them promise not to tell anyone about this. After they promised they went back to their rooms. I closed the door, walking to bed and sighed. After I closed my eyes, falling asleep. Taemin stirred once again in his sleep before I difted fully into a deep sleep.

~Taemin's POV~

I looked over at Onew hyung. I heard everything he was talking about with Jay and Kwangmin. I know it's wrong of me to evesdrop but I couldn't help it. So Sky is really a girl? Just like Jay and Kwangmin, I will keep her real identity a secret from the others. I closed my eyes, falling asleep and began dreaming of Sky.