He Confused

Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a saturday morning. Junho has been hanging out in a coffee shop. The coffee shop was a place he pact with Yoobi before they go to practice golf. In accordance with her promise, starting this month she will train him to play golf every week. Instead he would treat her eat every after exercise.

"Junho!" called Sunye - his friend in college.

"Ah Sunye -ah, what are you doing here?" Asked Junho.

"I'm waiting for my husband. He was playing with my son at the park. He wanted once in a while alone with his son. Haha "Sunye replied with a laugh. "What are you doing?" Asked her.

"I'm waiting for Yoobi." he replied with a smile.

"Oh you're waiting for a date with Yoobi. She never told if you were already become a couple. "She said, smiling nosy.

As they were talking, Yoobi come to the coffee shop. Because she heard her name called, she sneaked towards them and eavesdrop as she wondered what he would say about her.

"Haha we’re not dating, Sunye. And today was not a date, she would teach me to play golf. "He replied.

"So do you like her?" she asked with nosy.

"Sunye-ah. I may not like the noisy woman like her. I didn’t have any feeling for her. She’s just my partner at work. That’s it. I wonder why Wooyoung likes her? Haha. "Junho replied with a laugh.

"Sure enough, your ideal type is a woman who gracefully like Sunhwa."

"Hey don’t mention that name again .."

Yoobi who listened to it all of a sudden realized that she had hoped too high to Junho. She’s aware that unrequited love is not going to work. Eventually she left the coffee shop with a disappointed feeling. When she leaves, Sunye and Junho continue their conversation.

"You know at first I can’t forget her especially when we meet again as her status become my brother’s girlfriend." Junho exhale, paused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter