Night at Gangneung

Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is your key, Lee Junho-ssi." said the hotel receptionist as she gives one package keys for room number 309.

"Where is the key for another room, Miss?" Asked Junho wonder.

"Oh. The voucher was written booked for one room with guests on behalf of Lee Junho and Lee Yoobi. "

"MWO? Should I sleep in the same room with you? No way! "Yoobi protested." I wanna book one more room, please. "

"I'm sorry. We’re fully booked tonight."

"Really?" Asked Yoobi didn’t believe it.

"It’s true, I am not lying."

"Well I'm going to another hotel then." Yoobi eventually went toward the exit of the hotel. Her steps stopped when her hand was pulled by Junho.

"Come on Yoobi-ssi, I'm tired and I want to rest now. Just accept it. "Begged Junho

"Hmmph, but can you change our room with a twin bed?"

"You heard the room here is full, it can’t be exchanged" said Junho were already tired. Finally they brought their luggage to their room. But Yoobi still pissed why she’s always just stuck with a guy who always makes her annoyed.

***

Crack. The sound of the bathroom’s door open. Junho was wearing his towel for only the bottom and just letting his bare chest exposed. Yoobi was shocked to see it.

"Ya Junho! Put on your clothes quickly! "Shouted Yoobi.

"Ye yee. What's wrong with you? Don’t tell me you're interested in me after seeing this? "Junho back nosy.

"Whatever! I’m gonna take a shower now. "

30 minutes later Yoobi came out of the bathroom wearing nightgown with a headband so her front hair does not hinder her face to put on the ritual night cream every night before bed. She see Junho has begun to lay down on the floor. Because in that room there was only one bed and no couch then he just sleep on the floor with only one pillow inevitably.

After completing her ritual night cream, Yoobi finally turned off the lights and began to lay down on a very soft mattress. Yoobi feel bad that Junho should sleep on the floor, because he had been driving to here.

"Junho-ssi. Do you feel pain? "Asked Yoobi.

"No need to ask." Answer Junho.

"Well, what if I sleep on the floor, you sleep on this bed."

"No, I'm not going to let girls sleep on the floor."

"It’s okay, Junho-ssi. Your body could be more pain. "

"Ya! Let me sleep quietly, Yoobi-ssi! "

"Junho-ssi , just sleep on the bed, you must be feel pain."

Junho finally got up and climbed into the bed and sleep next to Yoobi.

"Well then I will sleep on the floor.”Said Yoobi.

"No, you're sleeping on the bed as well. If you sleep on the flo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter