Go Deeper

EXO SERIES: Romanticizing Park Chanyeol [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[To that one person who upvoted this fic last week, a huge thank you! Just that one upvote made me happy! And to all of you, awesome readers. You guys are the best. Read this chap, and let me know how you feel. Don't be scared,just prepare. It'll be a roller coaster ride.]

It felt like a dream. 

A bad dream.

Cold, cigarette-flavored lips were on . This was not the man she wanted. The touch of the man's lips was frightening. No force, yet frightening. This was not happening. This would not continue.

Mustering her courage, Ah Reum pushed Chanyeol's broad shoulders away from her.

"No, Chanyeol!" Her voice surprisingly had emotion. She wanted to sound authoritative, but she was vulnerable. With Ji Hoon comparing her to his former girlfriend, she could not take another man making her upset.

Chanyeol gasped in response and pulled away from her. He too seemed astounded. "Oh sht. Ah Reum, I don't know why I did that. I just-"

Ah Reum had no time for explanations. She was back to professional, frigid publicist. "Explanations are unnecessary. Let me tell you for the last time that I do not wish to be your bed friend. Goodnight, Chanyeol. I shall forget about this."

"I'm sorry! Okay? Look my way, for once and hear me out. He's not treating you right if he doesn't make you feel loved!" By this time, Chanyeol's voice was raising. For a second, Ah Reum took note of his trembling voice and fidgety hands. Why he looked so nervous, she did not know.

"He's not making you feel loved." Chanyeol's words reverbrated in her ears, yet none of his words lacerated her heart. She was far too immune from Chanyeol's hostile words.

She can never love a man so hostile like Chanyeol. Never again. She smiled at the realization. 

"Thank you for the warning, but Ji Hoon is a risk I am willing to take. The only risk I will take." Ah Reum's reply with a smile, unconsciously breaking Chanyeol.

Ah Reum left, anticipating to understand more of Im Ji Hoon, whom her heart belonged to.

BGM:MAX-Lights Down 

">http://

Park Chanyeol could not have it any worse. Where to even start?

The possibility that BTS might beat them soon? The fact that Ah Reum pushed him after the kiss? Or the fact that he did not even know why he kissed her? Or the fact that Ji Hoon may not be treating her right? Or the fact that he wanted to confront Ji Hoon?  Or the fact that Ah Reum was treating him as if no kiss happened? As if they did not have a special friendship months back? Or the fact that he was always shaking and nervous around her?

On top of that, he hated the fact that he had to face Moon Ah Reum in her office, two days after The Kiss. It was unfortunate that their manager was not around to discuss final details on his collaboration with Far East Movement, which meant that Chanyeol had to do the discussing.

The minute he walked in her office, the scent of brewed coffee hit him, and it reminded him of the nights they spent in Ah Reum's apartment. Okay, no, the scent of coffee was only the second thing he noticed.

It was Ah Reum. From her perfectly combed bobbed hair to the thick-framed eyeglasses to the tight dark burgundy blouse that perfectly hugged her s, Chanyeol saw them all in one glance.

He was not supposed to look anywhere else than her face (which was snobbisly y as always), but her clothed body was there, looking so divine even if she had a loose blazer on. Sadly, the poor blazer did no efficient job covering the tightness of her blouse.

However.

A more powerful feeling than lust overpowered him when he looked at her eyes. Sure, Chanyeol was aching to touch her, every single part of her, but looking at her eyes, he suddenly wanted to stay still and watch out for any dangers on her way. Looking at her eyes, he wanted nothing but to solve all her problems for her. He knew that she was having a difficult time managing her animal shelter, and as crazy as it sounded, Chanyeol was willing to manage it for her. He would give up idol life to watch over animals. He was going crazy, most likely. At the same time, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter