First

You Should Believe Me

The first chapter is up! I want to put the flashback first and after this chapter.... BAM BAM BAM

Life is so full of drama right? Yeah, same as this story too.

And it's hard to write a story, why in my head it's so easy?! Haha sorry for the blabbering.

I hope you will enjoy and follow this story, like I do. Sorry for the wait and bad grammar too.

 

Thank you for the subscribe and comment!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Second year in high school

 

Jongin is just a regular student in the LMR High School. He is a basketball team leader. With his looks and body, someone must believe that he is a player or must be the popular one. Actually, that's quite right, he was a player. Not until he finds a senior that has a petite body, white skin, red heart shaped lips that caught his attention. There is always a huge desire to make him his. The one who makes Jongin want to have a relationship more serious than ever. The male name is Do Kyungsoo.

“Yah! Jongin! You look really….what should I say, erm too energic today? You found your new target already?” Sehun, one of his friends ask him with a smirk.

“Nope Sehun, listen to me. Actually, this time…. I want to be in a long relationship” Jongin stare long to the basketball field in front of him.

“WHAT? Who are you? Why are you possessing my friend? Get out! Bring back the playboy Jongin!” Sehun almost gets choked from casually drink his mineral water. It can’t be serious, the Jongin beside him wants to have a serious relationship? Sehun can’t believe it. It’s too good to be true.

“Is my playboy image that bad? Seriously Sehun, I’m head over heels for him”

“Him? Who is the lucky guy that can change you? Should I invite him to a party? This is your greatest achievement so far, beside playing basketball. Anyway, congrats friend, you have already found someone so precious for yourself” Sehun gives Jongin playful smack on the ribs.

“He is Kyungsoo, you already know him without me introduce him to you right?”

“WHAT? KYUNGSOO? Seriously? Wow. I’m speechless man”

“What’s wrong with you? And what’s wrong with Kyungsoo? I like him. He’s perfect for me. So what?” Jongin eye Sehun with an innocent looks.

“No, nothing wrong. I should probably do some jogging.” Sehun start to stand up and heading to the field. But before he starts jogging, he looks at Jongin and say

“Good luck friend”

 

______________


Do Kyungsoo is a best friend of the heir of one of the successful companies in Korea named Park Entertainment which Chanyeol father's owned. Because the Almighty Chanyeol only wants to talk to Kyungsoo ,childhood friend, another student gives them a respect look and rarely interact with them, like why would anyone bother Chanyeol and his best friend? Miraculously, both of them always have the same schedule. No one dares to talk about stupid things with them. But Jongin doesn't care.

“Kyung, you should walk beside me! You’re so tiny that I can only see you by microscope” Chanyeol say with a pout.

“Chanyeol, don’t you find that joke is too old? And I’m tall enough for a human, you and your height is the only problem here.” Then he walk faster so he and Chanyeol walk side by side and arrive at their locker.

“What’s wrong? Why you look so troubled today? Somehing has been bothering you?”

"Kyungsoo, after the last period lets grab a snack near my house. Most people say it's nice. And don't forget my father party on Friday. They will make an important announcement and I don't have any clue about it. Aren’t you curious?" Chanyeol ask Kyungsoo when Kyungsoo is busy preparing his books.

"Sure, you treat okay? About your father's party, don’t worry Yeol I remember almost all your family member's birthday. And yes, I am curious too" Kyungsoo give him a small smile. 

"See you in class Kyung, I haven't done any homework l better copy someone else works. Bye." Chanyeol rushed go into his and Kyungsoo class in the first period. So Chanyeol hasn’t done the homework that he looks so troubled today, what a lazy boy.

"Kyungsoo hyung!" Jongin shout so loudly from the end of corridor that almost all student eyes look at him.

He approached Kyungsoo slowly, Kyungsoo gives Jongin confuse look in front of his opened locker. Jongin know that he makes a move that's too fast, but no, Kyungsoo will graduate this year and when he was in first grade, he never saw Kyungsoo, he was too busy with his playboy thing. I only have one year to make you mine hyung, I can't waste every second of it.

"Ah, sorry, can I call you Kyungsoo hyung? I'm Kim Jongin from class 11-2" he gives his bright smile that can make a girl's mind goes blank.

 "Yes? What's wrong Jongin? How can I help you?" He looks at Jongin with wide eye like a deer caught in headlights.

Oh, how can that lip call Jongin’s name so differently

"You look good today hyung! The bell will ring anytime soon. You better hurry to go to class" After that, Jongin walk pass through him with a proud smile while Kyungsoo gives a puzzled look, it’s still 15 minutes to his first class.

"What's wrong with him?" With that Kyungsoo close his locker and walk to his class, just think Jongin as a weird junior that gets too high in the morning.

______________

That's the first time Jongin talks to Kyungsoo. Oh, how confident this boy on their first meeting. From their second, third, fourth and countless conversation Kyungsoo learned that this boy is sometimes very full of himself, but Kyungsoo like it, why he must hate this boy, Their intense meeting lead them to a friendly state. Jongin isn't joking when he already decided a thing, he will run for it and probably gets what he wants. Whenever Chanyeol is absent because of family matters, Jongin always there for Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo feel really grateful that he has another friend beside Chanyeol. Kyungsoo never feels lonely, because after they exchange phone number, Jongin always messages Kyungsoo every hours.

From : Jongin

Hyung,I just arrive at school. See you at lunch time?

 

From : Jongin

Hyung, I got 50 in my math test. Tutor me?;)

Wait for me after school, I dont have any practice.

See you in 4 hours!

 

From : Jongin

Hyung, my chest hurt.

 

From : Kyungsoo

What do you mean? Are you really hurt? Where are you now?

 

From : Jongin

I think I miss you so much hyung.

I'm in class, why? Do you want to see me because you miss me to?

My hyung is so cute~

 

From : Kyungsoo

Not funny.

 

From : Jongin

Don't mad at me hyung! I'm sorry.

Can you forgive this poor handsome soul? :(

 

 

He learned too that Jongin is determined, kind and care for him. He likes to spend his empty schedule with Jongin, they are travel to a place Kyungsoo think never exist in Seoul. He gives Kyungsoo life more color to paint.

 

From : Kyungsoo

Probably the best place in Seoul Jongin, thanks for bring me there :)

 

From : Jongin

No problem hyung, more amazing place to come!

Good night and don't forget to dream of me (wink)

I will see you in my dream too hyung.

 

 

Jongin is sure a perfect package that Santa gives to him and he forgot what he hoped for when christmas day last year.

_______________

Kyungsoo would be called idiot if he doesn't feel anything when Jongin hold his hand, hug his petite body and wrap his arm around his shoulder. He makes Kyungsoo feels so precious.

Since the first time Jongin said that he is good looking, Kyungsoo can’t help it if he feels sparks whenever Jongin around. He surely thinks that this boy is so over confident with himself, but he is handsome, ugh like really, really handsome that make something bloom in Kyungsoo's heart. But he doesn't plan to keep that thing to bloom into perfect flower. He can't. He wouldn't dare. From his eyes, he can say that Jongin takes interest in him, and Chanyeol makes it more clearer.

“Is it Jongin again who ask you to go to the park? It's cold outside, you should wear something warmer. Let me give you a ride. Your father wouldn’t like if he knew his precious son walks alone in the night” Chanyeol bring his car key, and ready to take Kyungsoo.

“What am I? A five years old kid?” Kyungsoo snorts.

“Oh c’mon you want to meet Jongin more fast right? He really makes you happy for these past months. Are you okay, Kyung?” He gives him  a worry looks.

“I’m 100% fine. Just….. Can we go now?”

“Sure, let me open the door for you then”

He already knows what Chanyeol means, but he only hope it'll be only like this, no confession, just friends that too attached with each other, so when the time for Kyungsoo is up, he can go without hurting the younger hearts, because Kyungsoo's hate to ruin his smile and he hates himself more for being so weak.

____________________________________

 

But God plays a different scenario that night,

“Here, vanilla ice cream for you. You really look like a vanilla ice cream hyung, you’re sweet and you have pure heart” Jongin gives Kyungsoo his ice cream.

“Uh ice cream for this cold night? But thank you Jongin” Kyungsoo grab for his ice cream, but his hand brushed against Jongin’s. Pink tainted his white face. He easily blushed and Jongin knows it too.

“You can hug me you know….to make you warmer?” He wiggled his eyebrows.

“Yah! Stop it!” Right now Kyungsoo feels his cheeks flamed.

“Or you can hold my hands? My hands is available, but only for you hyung”

“I say stop it Jongin” He his ice cream like it’s not cold. Oh yeah Kyungsoo is burning up right now.

"Hyung, you will graduate soon right?" Jongin feels more brave tonight, so he decided now or never Jongin.

"Yes, I'll graduate in a month. Finally, I will be free" Kyungsoo chuckled.

While gazing into the stars above them Kyungsoo ask Jongin about his plan for the future.

"I will become a police hyung. I will help people who in needs of justice. I want to protect the one I love and I will make my father proud of me. Will you proud of me if I become a police?"

"Police? Wow, that's great Jongin! Of course your hyung here will be very proud of you. Just do your best Jongin. I believe you can make your dream come true" Kyungsoo give him a pat on the shoulder and a proud smile.

"Wow hyung thanks for the words. You look so happy tonight, I like it when you happy. If only me who can carve the smile on your lips everyday. Actually…………I want us to be more than this hyung" Jongin grab Kyungsoo's hand in his shoulder and bring it in front of his chest.

"Wh-what do you mean?" God please, Jongin don't to this, don't do this to us.

"I want you to be mine hyung, these past months together was a very happy day in my life because you're part of it hyung. Don't you want this handsome man as yours too?" Now Jongin is facing Kyungsoo, ready to hear whatever the elder says.

 

 

 

 

"S-sorry, I can't Jongin."