Chappie 2- Childhood (Part 2)

My Pet; My Friend.

Rushing off _______'s body on Jay’s back with his almost-impossible strength to carry a person, he prays.

*Please be safe! _______!*

After a few minutes of running, he reached a house painted and decorated similarly as the common houses in the neighborhood. A beautiful woman who seems to be in her middle age was standing outside the house, but her beautiful features was replaced by a worrying face.

“_______! Are you ok?!” The woman ran towards Jay when she spotted her daughter at Jay’s back.

“Thank you Jay, for bringing _______ back home.” Although _______ was seemed to be in a serious condition, _______'s mother did not forget to thank the dog for bringing her daughter back home. Jay had saved _______ at lot of times.

Jay nodded his head toward _______'s mother and thought, *You are welcome, Mrs. Kim.*   

Jay was a puppy who lost his parents after he was born. In the very first day he opened his eyes, he was found to be in a paper box beside the street, it was a very cold night. Two of his sisters were found dead because of their low ability to withstand the cold as they were puppies. Jay was almost at the edge of ending his life too, but he tried to stay strong.

Slowly crawling out of box, he then limped to the nearest shop alley to warm his body. He has used the papers and boxes to hide from the cold. In the next few months, he suffered in plight which he almost cause him to lose his life. But a single event that happened one day had changes his life entirely... that was the day he met _______.

----The Beginning of Flashback----

It been six month after Jay was borned, he had live without his parents taking care of him. Although he live toughly, he still enjoy his life even if it was only a short moment.

One day when he was having a walk in the park, he heard voice from the nearby playground, it was a soft weeping sound of a child, she sounded as if she was scared of something. Reaching for her quietly, Jay realized that she was staring at the snake in the bushes next to her. The snake was staring at her too, but the little girl was too scared to react that she was only weeping softly.

Without thinking, Jay immediately ran towards the snake to protect ________ from hurting, he had fought with the snake with all his might. Living alone had taught Jay to fight, he had become greatly tough for a puppy.     

The fact that the snake’s attention was drawn to the girl almost fully had become the weak point for the snake to fight with Jay. With Jay’s incredible speed and his great ability to hear sharply, he quickly bit on the snake’s neck to ensure that the snake could not turn his head,and last, with one swift movement, Jay cracked the snake’s bones.

After he was done with the snake, Jay turned his head towards the little girl. She had a shocking expression on her face that her eyes was almost falling out of their place.

Then, Jay slowly pace to her side, only to have her backing off each time he went nearer.