Chappie 3- Childhood (Part 3)

My Pet; My Friend.

Then, Jay slowly pace to her side, only to have her backing off each time he went nearer.

*Sigh* Jay then started to walk away from her, away from scaring the girl.

Just then, a pair of tiny hands wrapped around his neck that he then pulled back to look at her. He turned his head slowly, afraid that he will creep out the girl again. But the girl was looking at him with sparkling eyes, she was smiling at him cheerfully.

“Mianhe, I was just too shocked for the scene just now! Thank you for saving me doggie-shii!!” Said the girl while showing another smile at him.

Her beautiful eyes were staring at him, he was too shocked to respond.

“Haha, doggie-shi, your eyes are dropping out soon! Let’s be friend, doggie-shii!” Said _______.

Finally came back to his senses, he responded. *Yes!!*

“Woof!!”

“I will take that as a yes then!!” Said _______.

“Woof!!” Jay barked again, shaking his tail, he didn’t realise that he was a little bit too eager for his usual self.

They played together in the playground for long, they were tired. Untill then, someone called out.

“_______? Where are you?”

A middle age woman soon appear in the playground, she has the same beautiful eyes as _______. But there was some unexplained kind of calm and loving in her eyes. She has a long black hair.

“Mommy!!!” Shouted _______ and she ran toward her mother.

The woman then kneel down and open her arms toward _______, they were cuddling each other in the next second.

“Having fun? Princess?” The woman asked.

“Yes mommy!! I met a new friend too!!” The little girl then started to tell her mother about the earlier incident about Jay fighting off the snake and how they become friend.

The woman then turns her head toward Jay, she looks at Jay with curious eyes.

“Is he the friend that you are talking about?”

“Yes!! Mommy!! Can we keep him??”

Jay immediately flinched.

Living his life as a puppy without family, he was forced to search food for his living. The days were bad, for most of the time, he met his days with brooms and shouting voice which hurts his ears.

“Get out now stupid dog!!!” “Don’t ever come into my shop again!!!” “Ewww! you stinks!!”

Even thought he hates his life, he had to admit that a dog like him will never have a big chance to survive for more positive responds from them, let alone be welcomed into the human families.

“Mommy! Mommy! Can we keep him??” The little girl asked again, she can’t wait any longer for her mother’s answer.

Jay snapped back his thoughts to the present. While waiting for the woman’s respond, his legs was almost shaking.

The woman face turns blank, but then, a small smile came into her face, brightening her whole face.

“Yes, my dear, you can.”

“Yay!! Mommy you are the besttt!!!!” Shouted _______, as she couldn’t contain her happiness any longer, she started jumping around.

“Yay!! Doggie-shii, we are going to live together!!” Shouted _______.

“Dear, why don’t you give him a name? You can’t call him doggie-shii forever.” Said _______’s mother.

“I am going to call him Jay!!”

“Why?” asked _______’s mom, asking with one of her brow raised.

“Mmmmm....” _______ put put one finger onto her chin and pretended to think for a reason.

“Mmmm....?” Said _______’s mother.

“Because it is cool!!!! Hahaha!!!!!” answered _______, knowing that her mother might be annoyed with her dump reason.

“Aishhh, evil little girll!!” Said _______’s mother and she begin to tickle her daughter.

“Hahaha!!!! Mommy stop please!!! Please!!!!”

“No little girl, you deserves mommy’s punishment!!!” Said _______’s mother.

“Welcome to our family, Jay.” Said Mrs. Kim with a soft smile.

“Welcome Jay!!!” Shouted _______ as she give him a warm hug.

*Thank you.* 

-----The End of Flashback-----