Routine

The Best Luck From Heaven

"Geuttaekkaji jogeumman nal gidaryeo jwo…"

 

"Kim Jongdae!!Kim Jongdae!!"

 

The crowd chanted his name as the song ended.They went crazy as Jongdae smiled sweetly that can cause diabetes in a mere second. He moved forward from the centre of the stage, to get closer with his fans.

 

Today was the last stage for his comeback.Yes.He's a singer.A solo ballad singer.Being a singer he's always don't have enough time for himself as the packed schedule are always waiting for him especially when he made a comeback.Despite the busy schedule,he never sigh or regret as he believe enjoying it would be more fun.

 

"Jeongmal kamsahamnida yeorobun... You all still came despite these hot wheather and I sincerely thankful for that. Don't forget to drink lots of water okay~?" He beamed cutely gaining a histeric squeal of 'yes'. He chuckled and did a bow before leaving the stage.

 

As soon as he stepped down from the stage he saw a lady with a bottle of cold water and tissue approaching him.

 

"Jin Ah noona~that was for me right?he asked while playfully grinning his white teeth.

 

"Who says?"Jin Ah replied.She opened the bottle cap and before she could drink the water Jongdae snatched it away from her.

 

"Who cares?".He sticked out his tongue and gulped the water until only half was left.Jin Ah just rolled her eyes.

 

"Ah~that was refreshing"he said and formed his famous adorable smile.A few ladies who's in charge at backstage chuckled from his cute action.

 

"You just know how to kill those girls,"Jin Ah commented while wiping away Jongdae's sweat from his face.

 

"You know how much their love for me,"he said while raising his left eyebrow and by that remark Jongdae received a light push on his forehead from Jin Ah."This kid is just full of himself".

 

Just then his manager came and in 15 minutes they rushed out of the bulding for the next schedule.

 

______________________

 

 

Later at night,after finishing his schedule, his manager sent him straight home as he demanded for his beauty sleep. The manager briefly informed his about tomorrow's schedule but Jongdae would care less as the man would tell him again in the morning.

 

Sured the door was locked, he went to his room and stripped his clothes before heading to the bathroom only loosely wearing a towel to his waist. Decided to have a nice warm shower before drifting to dreamland, he heated up the water to certain temperature and that's when he remembered something.

 

"Where is it? Where is it?" He mumbled like a mantra. And when he found it on the sink counter his curvy lips formed a smirk.

 

"How are you doing my pinky duckie~?"

 

Introducing my little bestie..THE PINKY DUCKIE!hehe...I know I know...Just laugh your heart out...I don't care...As long as I'm happy during shower time...

 

 

______________________

 

 

Eversince Jongdae decided to be a singer,he started to live alone and that tought him to be independent.He did feels alone sometimes especially on special days but the positive thinking of his wipes that away.In addition,the overflowing and endless love that he received from his fans keeps him strong.

 

And there is something about Jongdae.He doesn't have a girlfriend.It's not like he doesn't want to be in a relationship.It's just that he thinks that was unnecessary for him to be in one.Plus,he have to focus on his career and stabilize it first before he gets in a relationship.

 

And least that he know was,there is someone something that always watching him from afar...

 

______________

 

 

A/n:hello guys~~finally I updated the first chapter!!(even this is short and crappy and boring and nonsense and cliche) and I actually edited some parts from the original ver. on watty ^^ anticipate for the next chapter!! :3

And if you're wondering what song at the beginning, it's To Heaven by Jo Sungmoo..Chen made a cover of it on EXO 90:2014

COMMENT

upvote and subscribe are always welcomed xD

THANKS~