The talk.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “.    .   . What do you want  .      .  " hyeon added, her voice as loud and as furious than ever .

         The startled Jae took  a couple of seconds before he replied .

   " .    .      .  I think We need to talk " Jae said in a small voice which didn’t hide the intimidation he felt.

  "   .    .     .  I don't have anything to talk to you about " hyeon , without even changing her glare for a seconds replied with the same tone as before

            

After staring at hyeon for a couple of seconds Jae responded

    

" .    .     .  Are we gonna keep acting like it didn't happen " he responded his voice raising a little bit more aggressive than before ,

 

     Hyeon turned around and galred at jae, folding her arms and waiting for him to say what ever it is he wants to to talk about .

 

       “    .     .     .something happened and  .     .   .

 

    " .    .    .   We kissed

                 “      .       .        .  SO WHAT?" she interrupted not even wanting to hear about what happened a couple of days ago from him

 

" .    .    .   I’m sure you're still not caught up about that  .   .   . " she smiled opening her folded arms.

 

   " .       .    .   you had some to drink and I was not in the right state of mind .    .     .    So let's just consider it a mistake and move on " she gave him another smile  turning her eyes to the floor.

 

 

      " .     .      .   We both have

 

 " .     .    .  I was not drunk " jae interrupted  her .      .     .  Confused , completely confused about hyeons behaviour. She is clearly on defence mode .

 

       It didn’t take hyeon second to reply as she was already on the edge

     

" .    .    . Oh good then .   .  "

 

" .    .   .   So you were just using me to do whatever you want with no respect or regard at all .    .   . "She brushed her hair back

 

      " .     .     .   Thank you for clarifying " she added smirking

 

" .       .       .  I wasn’t using you " he replied brushing his hair back

         " .   .    .  Nor was I disrespecting you        .        .     .it . . "

 

" .    .   .  You know what , I don't actually care .         " hyeon interrupted  him , raising her hand up and pointing directly at him , her eyes weren't enough now her whole body looks furious .

 

    " .     .    . I am trying hard not to get another headache and be bedridden for days .    .   .   . "

 

      " .    .     . So can you please STOP" more than a comment her voice made it sound like she was giving a command.

 

     " .     .     .  I don't know where you getting these ideas

 

“     .        .         . but I do respect you and have a high regard for you " jae said finally not being able to just let her go on with painting him as the bad guy. Hyeon gasped Surprised by his calm voice that responded .    .    .   While his eyes were faithfully glued to hers .   .   .  Convincing her and making her believe the genuinity in what his saying.

 

       " .     .    .  I don't know what I've done to you but .    .  " he brushed his hair back

 

    " .    .    .  Please stop thinking of me as the devil " he sighed his frustration showing .

 

   “      .      .    . YOU DON”T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE? " Hyeon asked .     .    . Folding her arms again ironically smiling.

 

      " .    .     .  Lets try and recall a time where you have treated me with any type of respect "

 

   " .    .    .  It might take us forever to find that ,since there is none " she smiled trying to hold in the anger building inside her

 

 " .    .       .   Hahaha    " jae started laughing turning his head and brushing his hair back .   .  .    .  Confused and frustrated about the way she's treating him.

 


 

     " .    .    .  Did you just laugh " she opened her folded arms  .   .  His laughter igniting her anger even more. Jae brought his right hand up and covered his mouth to hide in his confusion and frustration filled smile.


    "    .     .     . I just .     .         "

 

" .      .         .   I just don't get you " jae stuttered.

 

" .      .    .    If you're still upset about the land ,like I've said before it has nothing to do with me "

 

     " .    .    . Oh please   .    .    .  "Hyeon smirked

 

" .     .    .  Lets not get into this, Ok?" She brushed her hair back .

 

   " .       .       .   I don't want my head to pop out or beat you to death "  she turned around and started walking back to the garden but before she could even taking her first step jae’s hand landed on her arm turning her around.

 

   " .    .      .    You're not the only one who's head is about to pop out " jae glared at hyeon  .    .     . His eyes Seemed dead serious .   .   .   Hyeon, startled and a little bit taken aback by his hand that tightly grabbed onto hers , just stared back, trying hard to hold in all the emotions his touch is bring back .

 

     " .      .    . Oppa .      .   

 

" .       .       .  Oppa  .     .  " both turned their face towards mine has voice they heard from the right corner but before she turned the corner and came into the hallway. Jae pulled hyeon and started taking quick steps out of the hallway and two quick right turned , he pulled hyeon out  on to the balcony and locked the door from the out side .

 

 

          Hyeon startled by what's going on didn’t even protest  .     .    .   

 

          Jae turned around finding hyeon’s shocked eyes staring at him , her angry and confident look has disappeared .     .      .        .   she looks scared .      .     .   Jae took a  couple of seconds involuntarily focusing his eyes on her hair that started flying all around when the cold breeze passed through it .

 

    " .      .       .  What are you doing? " she asked bring her hand up .  .  . Trying to hold in her hair . Jae didn't respond, his a little bit dazed to reply .  .    . Hyeon brushed her hair to one side and galred at jae.

 

 

     " .      .      .    You say you respect me

                “     .       .           . and pulling me around Is how you show it " she glared.

 

    " .     .        .  Why do you hate me ?" Jae asked finally getting to the deep root question . This is gonna be his one chance to get everything solved out .  .     .  He has to figure out and solve his problem .    .     .  He has to work alongside her from now on , whatever it is need to be solved before he goes back to work and loses all his focus because of her .

 

      " .    .   .   I don't hate you " she said tucking her hair into the loose braid she made and finally bringing her eyes back onto jae , who pulled the cigarette packet out of his pocket and pulled out one cigaret , her eyes followed as he light it up and placed it between his lips  .

 

   " .     .    . Oh really , " he smirked

 

  " .         .         .  What with the anger burning in you eyes for then " he blew out the smoke .

 

  " .     .     .  I just can't stand you .    .   .  " she replied .

 

" .      .        You irritate me down to my bones" she galred her eyes returning back to their furious state.

 

  " .     .      .  I just can't stand your nonsense .     .      .   

 

   “    .       .     .My nonsense? .     .  .” he questioned breathing the white smoke out

 

“     .      .        .  yes,

 

" . , you're just a power and money hungry animal who does whatever he wants .   .      . with no regards to any body whatsoever " she screamed the cigaret almost fell for jae hand .       .          . As his heart stopped, taken aback by her words .  

 

      " .    .       .  does it even occur to you that the people you boss around are actual humans who just like you,  have need and emotions .    .     .  " if this is gonna be it , that's it . she will let him have it all and face all the consequence tomorrow

 

  “   .     .    .this is your chance to speak your mind” she convinced herself

 

   " .       .       .  Just because you didn't had a good upbringing doesn't give you the right to go ahead and act like a spoiled jerk " .   .    . She brushed her hair back not even paying attention to the  long cut of her dress that's flying around , exposing her long slim leg.

 

“       .     .   .when have  I ever been a jerk to you?” Jae asked wanting a clear answer as to when and where he behaved in a way that might upset hyeon this much.

 

               “  .     .   .when have  you not  .      .      .” she shouted.

 

“       .       .   .I have tolerated your behaviour thinking you're justified since  you have been through a lot .         .        . “

    “ But from the personal space bull  .           .      .to the way you even talk to people below you is just so disrespectful and infuriating        .         .” hyeon frowned not even covering half of the reason her blood boils whenever she sees him.

 

    " .      .       .  So what?

“     .        .  .lay’s parents treated you like .     .    .     . not everybody has lovey dovey parents

 

“       .      .   .That doesn't give you a right to treat the rest of the world like them " she glared her eyes not even flinching for a split  seconds. Jae just stood there .    .      . Shaken and terrified .      .        .     .        .      her words were sharp and sending a clear message

 

     “       .       .     .Don’t  .        .     .” jae pulled  the cigaret  finally bringing his eyes up to hyeon, when she started bringing the family into the conversation.

 

          “       .       .      .If your this mad about the kiss ,

‘       .        .     . you kissed me back to so I don’t think i should be the only one to blame “   he brushed his hair back His words reminding both of the intimate lip locking they shared days ago.

     

          “      .      .    .That should have been a clear indication  that I wasn’t in my right mind” hyeon smirked

 

  “      .     .    .You should have know I was out of my head when I did that

 

“       .       .    .I had to be drunk or semi unconscious to even tolerate kissing you back “  Jae didn't respond, .    .      .   A slap would have been better. He would have welcomed her sharp slap rather than what she just said . He just stood there staring at hyeon petrified and scared of her words.

 

     what ever confidence he might had into  confessing to her just vanished out. But even without confessing his already the line heart didn’t stop from being smashed to pieces.

 

  "      .         .        .  May be if you stop obsessing about your ed up past you might actually find out that you as a person are a jerk to begin with "

she smirked .     .       . known to go on defence mode when she is faced with a problem she’s to scared to acknowledged hyeon knows where to shoot her arrows and hit exactly where it hurts before she’s cornered and left powerless.     .       .      .   .Jae didn't respond , he doesn't have the energy nor  knows how to even respond to her .     .     .  His numb body just stood there forcing him to take in everything she's screaming about.

 

   " .     .       .  Sometimes I feel sorry for you but that doesn't last seconds before you open your mouth and say something  .        .      .”

  

   “     .      .   .  you might actually deserve this ed up life you live in  " she shoot her last arrow  sticking her head on .   .   Directly where it hurts.

            “   .     .   .no wonder they didn't let you live with them .    .      .

      

Jae blew out the smoke .     .    .   Slowly breathing in and out .    .    .  .  The pain didn't take seconds to move through his body as his heart shattered to pieces . Its starting to sting .     .      .       .      . every little word she just said is starting to sting and piercing through his heart.

 

       The cigaret fell from his hand .      .       .      .  As his anxiety started creeping out, the whole world just went blank .    .    Dark and empty  .       .      .  Defeated , .     .  Broken .        . Jae slowly raised his eyes from the floor to heyon , who was staring back with the same expression she has had since she started screaming.  

 

      " .    .    .   You .      .      ,  "jae's voice broke as he struggled to form a sentence

 

  " .      .   You didn't .    .    .  

 

" .     .          .      You didn't had to go that far "  he said his voice sounding just as defeated and as broken and he looks. He brushed his hair back and picked up the cigaret packet he placed on the table and started walking back to the door

 

     " .     .      .  What was that " hyeon anger dissolved with just one glimpse at jae's eyes that always show her the truth buried despite inside him . Anybody can tell he looks lost and worn out .     .       .   Her eyes noticed his shaking hands  .      .     .          .   His chest going up And down as he took deep breaths to calm  himself down .      .      .  He didn't even  look up , he can't handle  looking at her anymore .       .      .   Confused about what's  going she took two steps to her right and stood in front of jae.

 

        " .        .  Dont worry , I won't bother you anymore " he smirked not even looking up.

 

" .       .     .  I'm sorry about the land, it was never under my control " he added placing the cigarette packet in his pocket and stepping to the left to walk across across her .

 

" .     .        .  I didn't know  you found me this disgusting " he brushed his hair towards his face in order to hid his eyes. he needs to hide  .     .   .   he needs to hide , run as fast as possible and hide  .        .       .     .just disappeared from everybody's’ view     .         .       . if possible go back to his mother's womb too.     .      .the last straw has been pulled

    

" .      .     .  I’ll apologize for everything ” he grabbed onto the door handle and unlocked the door

         

" . . . But not for kissing you "he added

 

     Hyeon totally not aware and confused about what she's doing essentially garbed his hand forcing him to turn around .

 

     " .        .      .  Please don't .    .   .  " jae's small voice pleaded  .      .       .

 

 

 Hyeons hand immediately dropped as his sorrowful raspy voice hit her ears.  It didn't take her seconds before she  felt the hurt she can see on jae's face.     .         . but it was his eyes that galred at her for a split second as he pulled out of her grip that stopped her heart.

 

She stood there frozen .    .     .   as jae walked out.

 

            The hallway look smaller than before .      .   As his  breathing is getting shorter and shorter .       .     .    The oxygen in his lung is running out , he needs to breath in faster       .       .      

 

.     

 

.          .        .         With no sense of direction he just walked straight  .      .     . his legs not even wanting any command from his blanked out mind.      .        .

 

         His whole surrounding turned black and white and blurry  .    .      .  No sound , silence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter