About his silence

About Eunji and Him! (one-shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol is a spirited guy, always cheerful, mostly mischievous and rarely shy. But in front of his girlfriend Eunji, he turns into a timid cat, only purring at her side, without any word. At first she thought may be it's just the awkwardness of being in a new relationship, but it has been months since their first date, and yet he acts in such a way. The thing that pisses her off the most is seeing him so playful with his band-mates, and with her, he is just a quiet baby. With Kyungsoo and Kai, he is always that loud and naughty Yoda, and she is kind of jealous not to get the same treatment as them.

 

She knows this is silly; she has talked with Bomi and Chorong about this, quite a lot, but they say it is better for a girl that way: to be taken care of silently and all. But for her, Jung Eunji, known for her blunt and sometimes feisty character, she wants someone who is as blunt-and-feisty as she is. And with all these in mind, she is lying on the couch in the living room of Apink's Dorm. Her girls are either in their rooms napping or outside shopping or visiting their folks.

 

Then, her phone beeped. It was a message from her so-called boyfriend asking where she was. This pissed her more since he rarely talks with her on phone, only texts her. But Eunji being Eunji, she didn't text him back, but rather called him, which he picked up only after a ring.

"Y-yeoboseyo?"

"Yah!"

"W-why?"

 

Realizing his stammering, she spoke less loudly, "Channie, why are you always like this? Why didn't you call? Why are you only texting me? You know I miss you. Since I can't meet you, can't I just hear your voice?"

He kept silent.

"Now, you went quiet."

"………………………….."

"Channie"

"……………………."

"You there?"

"Huh? Yes, yes. Can I call you back in a minute?"

"Uh, o-okay"

And he hung up. She was perplexed at this abrupt end of the conversation.

"Aarggghhh" She ruffled her hair in frustration.

 

She was surprised to hear the door-bell. She sat up hastily and went to open the door. Through the door-cam, she could see no one.

"Who is it?" She called out.

"Me" the voice said

 

She opened the door-lock but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter