#1

My Pale-Puppy! | SUGA X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, 6 guys on their way to go to their dorm as the night darken. They just closed the cafe owned by Namjoon late father and the earning are pretty much enough for them to live for few more years before they ended their high school. Jin who is already got the car license recently bought a car for them so they will be easier to go to work either school. Tonight, Jin drives it pretty slow since they almost can’t see the road because the light street seems off for today. He only can rely on their GPS to tell which path they should take because all of them are too lazy to remember the road names. “Yah, Jimin-ah, do you agree about finding a new roommate inside your room?” Jin asks to the muscular-short guy who is being playful around J hope.

 

 

“Oh, yes. I need more money to enter the dance competition” Jimin says simply. “Are sure you don’t want our help on that?” Namjoon who still be the gamer on the phone not care to look up. “Of course! We grow up together and I know this is the time I should be more responsible on myself” he states proudly. All of them laughed on his cute moves while saying that and then messing around by touching every parts of his body since he was the ticklish despites on his muscular body. Jin who is still on the steering suddenly sees something on the road while the others keep teasing the dancer.

 

 

“Oh? Jin hyung?” Jungkook, the younger asks as he feels the car stops in the middle of the road. Everyone look on Jin and then glance on what Jin keep looking at.

 

 

“What is that?” Jimin asks and points out at the road, a white dirty thing, lying coldly on the wet road. All of them turn their attention to what Jimin shows to them. “I will take a look.” Jungkook volenteers. The others quickly look at him and they can’t stop him from going out the car if he decides to.

 

 

Jungkook anxiously walks to the thing with small body which is still shivering all over. He kneels in front of him and takes a look on his hyungs worried faces. Jimin utters with his mouth, ‘be careful…’ and Jungkook nods to that. His hand is slowly reaching the thing which looks like a dog to him. As he reached it, he is sure this is a dog. The dog curled into a wet lump and lay shivering on the ground. He picks the dog up in front his face and what he sees is really heartbroken. That white Japanese Spitz is looking at him with such a pitiful and dirty wet fur while wag its tale and watch with hopeful eyes. The white dog yet small dog watches him, ears up, head slightly cocked before woofed weakly. It seems starving and just passed a tough journey.

 

 

Jungkook softly embraced the poor dog inside his arm so the dog can feels the warmness from his body heat. He runs into the car and everyone is completely focused on his way. He shows the pity dog to them and several of reactions he got from them on the same times. V is panicked, J hope is shocked, Jimin is in awe, Jin and Namjoon clearly worried about the dog just from their faces. Jimin that dog head carefully since its body full with dirty and few scratches. Later, V calms down and takes the dog quickly from Jungkook’s lap and hugs it comfortably. The others smack his head almost on the same times except Jin and Jungkook who are only be the audiences on their argument.

Jin sighed and turns to continue drive off their car to sweet ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter