#4

My Pale-Puppy! | SUGA X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suga first dinner with them feels so homelike. He is truly happy with their randomness and amusing characteristics. To his surprise, Namjoon is actually a humorous person regardless his serious face after him telling them some of his collected jokes. He is also as clumsy as Jin. Suga always listens to every of them carefully and immediately reacts which makes them always feel leisure to joke around Suga.

 

But…

 

There is one person who seems not compose one’s self when he’s the only one who can’t make Suga laughs like others did. He just enviously looks at how V makes few skin ships when Suga not even aware of that.

He is just resentfully although he laughs along with them.

 

------------------

The dinner ends. J hope and V are pulling Suga with them into their room. Jungkook just innocently follows them to their room since him, Jhope and V are roommates.

 

Jin collects the dishes and leaves them inside the sink to let Jimin does the rest.

 Namjoon and Jin go into their room to finish their school assignments.

 

Jimin is left all alone inside the kitchen.

 

“Hump…” he scowls. He looks around and starts to turn the tap on. His mind is only of Suga’s face. Then, he starts to mumble with himself in super lower voice so others can’t overhear him. “Suga…hyung…”Jimin just mumbles his name for few times.

“He’s my roommate though…”

“He’s mine” Jimin declares it furiously wiping the plate. He grunts even more after that. The exasperated feeling is just too overwhelmed inside him to think the fact Suga is happier to be with them. When he almost done, he just puts all the plates to their place and wipes his wet hands heavily. He sighs before turning around.

 

“WOAH!” Jimin almost trips backward as Suga is drinking the milk (he took it from the refrigerator) calmly at the dining table. Suga have a faint blush on his pale yet fluffy cheeks. Jimin stands still, unspoken to each other for couple of minutes.

 

 

Jimin bits his lower lips anxiously, his head shots up when Suga starts to clear his throat to say something. Suga hesitates at first but he continues, “Ahem…Uh…I thought about our sharing room…” he pauses looking at Jimin who already watery in his eyes, feeling guilty to make everything looking misreable. “I want to sleep on the bed…” Suga ends, waiting for others to response.

That’s not what Jimin expected. “Huh?”

 

“I can’t be like animal…Not anymore. I want to sleep on the bed.” Suga adds with pouts. Jimin tears drop but he wipes them off swiftly so Suga will not feeling sorry on him but he already notices it. Jimin just smiles benevolently and nods. Suga ears are flattened when he walks closer to Jimin. Jimin stiffs, curling his hands into fist tightly.

 

“Don’t cry…” Suga lean his face closer to him. Jimin glances to the left slightly, avoiding Suga from seeing his darken red face.

 

*slurb~

 

Suga smirks. ‘Did he just freaking me on cheek?!’ Jimin is dumbstruck with embarrassment. Suga smiles coyly before turning his body around, thinking about sleeping already.

However, he been pulled back, into Jimin’s embrace. The muscular body is wrapping him gently as they stand still, just both of them, not a word coming out after awhile. A warm is breathing on the righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter