#3

My Pale-Puppy! | SUGA X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V just smiles from far when he sees Suga is looking out from the balcony. 

Suga just being comfortable with the new environment which has been long time he wanted. V puts an arm around Suga shoulder while humming a tune from Adele song 'someone like you'. Suga looks up at him a couple of seconds and turns back to stare to the road and city. "Do you like it?" V asks with fruity voice, not too deep like usual. It just to make Suga composed with him. 

 

"So far so good..." Suga remarked and V is attentive, taking note of that inside his mind so he can be more careful to not make anything stupid in front of Suga. Suga puppy's ear moderately erect when he can hears Jin said to Namjoon that he will go out for groceries. V notices the fluffy ears movement and asking him what but Suga turns to him and all of sudden, something wet smudges on his cheek as Suga acting to his puppy side when he was excited on something. V incredibly in a great shocked, his eyes and mouth wide and staring into space as Suga is running to the inside to plead Jin so that he can follow him. 

Suga is just tempting him by the .

----

Suga waits eagerly for Jin to come out from the room. As soon as elder opening his door room, Suga jumps up on him. Jin shocked and his back is aching as Suga tackled him to the ground within couple of seconds.

 

Suga slowly leans his face towards to Jin face.

 

Jin almost lost his soul as Suga abruptly with half-tongue out; on his plumped lips. Namjoon witness them from the bed.

Jin is quickly covering his reddening face with his hands and tightly closed his eyes, feeling the embarassment becomes greater than his anger.

 

I can't controlled my body yet....

! Why am I acting like this?!

Urgh! Let me be myself!!!

I don't want to act like this!!!

Let me go you stupid puppy!!!

I want myself back to the action!

I will hurt you if you don't let me be me...

Suga gradually makes himself to get off from Jin. He is thinking about running away from them when he just to walk away, a statement makes him looking at the elder back.

 

 

 

"You want to follow me, Suga?"

----------------------------------------

Suga tries to act cool yet he always startled when the sound of the cars and motorcycles in the hustle and bustle city of Seoul. It scared him. Next thing happened after Suga scared enough is he now clutching onto Jin's shirt tightly tugging on him. Jin laughs softly as he sees Suga's frightened look. He pauses for a moment cautiously pulling Suga closer to him among the citizen who are walking past them rapidly.  

Presently, Suga wraps his arms around Jin's waist and feels relieve oneself at the time he felt safe being with someone who cared about him. 

Jin walks into the nearby restaurant with Suga who still hidden his frightened look under the hood of Jimin's hoodie. Luckily, the restaurant is rather empty as it is still in the morning and majority people of the city will just cook their breakfast at home. Jin and Suga already eaten, it just for temporary break from the walking on the busy street which unfamiliar for Suga. He took a long time to change back to human form so everything seems different. 

 

Maybe this is the chance...Jin thought as he settles down on the seat beside the mirror side of restaurant where they can sees a lot of things from the insides.  Suga sits across him and his mouth slightly parted in amusement to see how hectic the Seoul city nowadays. Jin smiles gladly to see Suga is now losing his tense and not afraid to look up anymore.

 

A waiter comes to them and hands over the menu. Jin's eyes glint when he sees the pink ice-cream picture on the menu. Mindlessly, he orders a vanilla ice cream for Suga and strawberry for himself. He smiles broadly to the waiter before turns to Suga who is staring at him thoughtfully. "What with that look?" Jin asks then chuckles sweetly. Suga pouts to see the cheery smile of Jin. 

"I....I'm sor....ry...." Suga apologizes very slowly and using his deep voice. Jin can't listen to him yet he notices Suga is trying to tell him something. "Eun? What you said?" Jin asks him with the knit eyebrows. Suga sighs and glances at him before leaning forward on the round shape table to close to Jin's face. It's happened so quick when Suga already few centimeters from his face. Suga sighs and blinks for several times and continues,

 

"I said...sorry...". Jin is turning red again because he can feels the netizens from the outsides even the other customers are spotting and staring at them. Jin quickly nods his head and pushing Suga's shoulders to make him sitting down like a normal people. "Suga! yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter