Streets of Seoul

Kwon Sohyun One Shot Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by:  HyeriHungling

 

Walking freely down the streets of Seoul, I jammed to my favorite song by GD and Taeyang ‘Good Boy’ bobbing my head up and down.  I was getting weird stares from bystanders but I really didn’t care at the moment.  Even though I was from the famous girl group 4Minute, people could hardly recognize me (which was a good thing) because that meant I could do anything I wanted without being followed by creepy fans or dispatch.  I took my earphones out and stopped by a street vendor and order a small batch of popcorn chicken.  As I waited patiently for my order, someone tapped on my shoulder from behind causing me to turn my body around.  It was a guy, but I couldn’t tell who he was because his face was covered with a black mask, so I bowed my head at him and smiled.  He must be a fan I thought tilting my head to the side.

He bowed his head back at me and removed his mask, “Hello noona.  I thought that was you.”

I raised my left eyebrow up, “Um…you are?”

“It’s me…Jeon Jung Kook.”

“Um…”

He scratched his head, “BTS Jungkook.”

“Oh!  Hello!” I said feeling a little stupid.  “I’m so sorry.  I didn’t recognize you.”

“It’s okay noona,” he said chuckling.  “What are you doing here?”

“Oh, I wanted to buy some popcorn chicken,” I replied.  “I’m still waiting on my order.  What brings you here?”

“I got bullied by my hyungs to buy some food,” he replied with a frown.

I giggled, “I know that feeling Jungkook.  Trust me.  Being the maknae is hard.  I know.”

“How do you tolerate it Sohyun noona?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “I hated it at first, but as time goes by, you just get used to it.  By the way, can you stop calling me Sohyun noona?  Just call me Sohyun.  Noona makes me sound so old.”

“But you ARE older than me,” he pointed out.

“Yah!  I know that.  If you don’t call me Sohyun, then I’m done talking to you,” I threatened.

His eyes widen and stuttered, “O-Okay Sohyun.”

I smiled, “See?  Was it that bad calling me Sohyun?”

“I just don’t want people to misunderstand me if I don’t address you correctly.  Then it’ll look like I’m the rude one here,” he explained.

I let out a small sigh, “I completely understand Jungkook.  You can call me Sohyun when it’s just the two of us.  You can call me Sohyun noona when there are people around so they don’t think you’re being rude.”

“Okay!” he said happily.  “Where are your other members?”

“Hyuna unnie is doing a photoshoot and the rest are back at the dorm being lazy,” I replied as the owner handed me my order.  “Thank you!”

“You’re welcome and have a nice day!” the owner said.

“Are you heading back to your dorm?” I asked offering him some popcorn chicken.

“Thanks,” he said grabbing some.  “Yeah, I gotta bring these food back to my hyungs.  Those lazy bastards.”

I burst out laughing, “Oh my god!  You actually cursed!  That is so rare to hear!”

He chuckled at my reaction, “You just don’t know me that well yet.  By the way Sohyun, where are you heading after this?”

“Nowhere really.  Our company hasn’t given me anything to do after our comeback, so I’ve been roaming around the streets of Seoul enjoying all the food,” I replied with a sad look on my face.  He must have noticed it and held my shoulders with his hands, “Hey, cheer up.  At least you’re able to roam freely without being controlled by your manager, or being followed by your crazy fans, or having dispatch take pictures of you left and right.”

I smiled at his response and nodded my head in agreement, “I would still like to be active instead of having nothing to do.  It’s not fair that Hyuna unnie gets to do everything.  I know she’s the face of our group and she’s our company’s money-maker, but still…”

He ruffled my hair, “There’s no need to be jealous of Hyuna noona.  It’s not your time to shine yet.  Just be patient.  When your time comes, it’ll be all about you.  Trust me, alright?”

I gave him a bitter smile, “Why should I trust you?  We barely know each other.  I’m surprised at myself for opening up like this to you.  This is the first time we’ve actually talked to each other in person.”

He scratched his neck, “Yeah, that’s true.”

There was an awkward silence as I stretched my hand out for handshake, “Let’s be friends.”

He eagerly shook my head and smiled, “Cool!”

I laughed at his reaction and playfully punched his shoulder, “Since we’re friends now, let’s get to know each other, shall we?”

“Definitely!  So, what kind of music do you like?”

“Everything expect for country, poka, and classic music,” I replied making a face.  “Those kind of music kills my ears.”

“Seriously?” he asked in disbelief.  “What kind of music have you been listening to lately?”

I pulled my Ipod out and showed him, “Good Boy by GD and Taeyang.”

“You like GD?!” he cried in surprised.

“Of course!  Who doesn’t?” I exclaimed.  “Well, the only songs I like from him is ‘We Belong Together’, ‘Heartbreaker’, and ‘Good Boy’.  Other than that, I’m more of a Taeyang fan.  What about you?”

“I’m a hardcore GD fan.  I admire him very much because he writes and composes his own songs, a fashion Icon, and a really good rapper.  I’ve been a huge fan of him since I was in diapers,” he explained smiling from ear to ear.

I laughed at his reaction, “I can tell because you keep smiling like a crazy fanboy.”

He blushed and quickly covered his face, “Sorry.  I can’t help it.”

I removed his hands from his face, “Yah!  There’s nothing to be ashamed of.  GD has a lot of fanboys and you just happened to be one of them too.  Have some more popcorn chicken.”

“Thanks,” he mumbled taking a few more popcorn chicken and stuffed them into his mouth.

“Are you in a rush to go back to your dorm?” I asked.

“Why do you ask?”

“Just answer the question.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter