Chapter 12 - Epilogue

Love Square
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] DON'T EXPECT, THIS CHAPTER IS A MEH BECAUSE I LOST THE COPY SO I HAVE TO REWRITE IT AND ALL MY FEELS TO THE STORY WERE GONE, MIANHE~

 

This is the day of the school festival, the mood is so cheering up. The school festival was held at JYP High, teams from different school are already there. The students are also there to support their respective teams.

 

“TWICE!TWICE FIGHTING!” They all cheered together. After that day, Jihyo gathered them up and all of them agreed to set aside their feelings first so that they can prepare well for the school festival. At first, it was hard but every one of them already adopted that set up in no time.

 

During those times, Nayeon became so close to Jeongyeon, the two are already dating. Tzuyu teased Nayeon as she discovered that Nayeon’s crush who rejected her back then was Jeongyeon and now they are going off well.

 

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are always together in that time. After that scene with Sana and Momo, Chaeyoung followed Tzuyu in her house. They talk about everything and Chaeyoung said that she will not leave Tzuyu’s side anymore and will be a better best friend.

 

Everyone was also shock (except Sana of course) that Dahyun is Momo’s ex-girlfriend. Momo told them that Dahyun leave her because Dahyun needs to go US to meet her grandfather. Now, the two already made up and are now close friends. ThoDahyun is still into Momo, she accepted that Momo has fallen for Mina already and Momo haven’t move on yet.

 

Meanwhile, after that time, Mina and Sana are always together. Mina is enjoying Sana’s company although she knows deep inside its still Tyuzu. Sana, is now the one who is confuse, every time she sees Tzuyu and Chaeyoung together, she feel a stung in her heart, and she can’t feel anymore those sparkling feelings she have for Mina before.

 

[Fast forward]

 

“Before anything else, I hope everyone was casted by the different companies. Now, the top placer who will be an automatic trainee of JYP Entertainment, drum roll please” Everyone laugh at the MC’s remark.

 

“None other than…. JYP High!!” The team was shock that they didn’t know how to react. Their friends congratulated them,Jihyo gave a speech thanking all the judges for picking their team and the school officials, friends and families that gave them strength to do well.

 

“We did it!” They cheered and hug everyone. Jihyo hugged every one of them so the others did also.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter