Chapter 6 - Date

Love Square
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mina unnie!”Dahyun called Mina who’s busy practicing with Sana.

 

“Jihyounnie said you should go to this area” Dahyun said as she give a piece of paper to Mina. Dahyun turn to Sana to greet her and Sana smiled at her.

 

“I’ll go Sana-chan” Mina said as she leave. Sana frowned as she wasn’t able to say bye to Mina.

 

Dahyun then come close to her and whispers, “Tzuyu told me that she wants to see you at the roof top.” Dahyun leave her and gone back to her place to practice with Chaeyoung.

 

Sana rolled her eyes as she stand up, ‘What does she need?’ Sana thought. She was about to go out when Nayeon block her way.

 

“Where are you going?” Nayeon ask and looks at Sana sharply.

 

Sana just smiled sweetly and answered, “I’m going up there, Dahyun said Tzuyu wants to meet me.”

 

As Sana was about to turn her back Nayeon immediately grab her arm. “Don’t do something stupid Sana, I know you” Nayeon said and goes back to practice and Sana just shrugged her shoulder.

 

Sana was in front of the door when she heard a familiar melody, she entered and saw Tzuyu playing her guitar.

 

“Uh?Sana unnie?”Tzuyu said as she drop her guitar down to look at Sana then smiled.

 

“Why do you want to meet?” Sana asked which made Tzuyu startled a bit.

 

“Ah, just wanna spend some time with you unnie” Tzuyu said and smiled sheepishly, Sana blushed for a second but she hide it.

 

‘Why the hell did I blush?’ Sana thought, she looked at Tzuyu who is staring the sky right now. “Spend some time with me? Why?”

 

“Nothing unnie, just a bit confused” Tzuyu said and look Sana.

 

“Confused? About what?” Sana answered and she also stared at Tzuyu.

 

“My feelings” Tzuyu whispers as she look away because she can’t resist Sana’s beautiful eyes.

 

“Your what?” Sana asked as she wasn’t able to hear what Tzuyu said.

 

“Nothiingunnie, never mind me.” Sana looks at Tzuyu confusedly but she decided to let that pass.

 

“Can I ask you a question Tzuyu-ah?” Tzuyu return her gaze to Sana who’s seriously looking at her now. “By any chances, do you like Mina?”

 

Tzuyu was shocked at Sana’s question, she didn’t expect that coming from Sana.

 

“No unnie, I don’t like Mina unnie, I don’t have any interest in her.” Tzuyu admitted, ‘I don’t have any feelings for her, do I?’ Tzuyu thought as she wasn’t sure about her answer.

 

“Ah really? Good then, I’ll go Tzuyu. I still need to practice.” Sana said and left.

 

“Pabo” Tzuyu was startled when she heard a voice after Sana left, it was Jeongyeon.

 

“You scared me there Jeongyeon!” Tzuyu hissed at Jeongyeon who is chuckling.

 

“Epic facehahahaha, call me unnieTzuyu-ah!” Jeongyeon tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter