Idiot

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were so nervous. You had no idea of why Jungkook was nervous. He didn't say anything and was just standing here... It was awkward so i started to talk.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey you don't think i forgive you... even if we shooted together i'm still mad at you..." i whined at him.

Then he replied surprised by what i said"H-huh!? Please... forgive me about that.... (Y/N)-ah....What do i have to do..." he asked with puppy eyes.

"Hmmm.... dance 10 girls groups dances's here right now!!!"i said enthusiastically.

"Agh damn you..." he said annoyed while whining and started. He danced Something, Like A Cat, Femal President, OOH-AHH, PARTY, Ice Cream Cake, Dumb Dumb Dumb, Up and Down, Touch My Body, I'M THE BEST and Gusta Tu. At the end i was laughing like a crazy person and he was just glaring at me. Well i was satisfied, when he started to talk.

"Hey... you know... sometimes... well u-um..."he just stuttered.

"Kook i don't understand what you mean...".

Then he said out of the blue"Do you like someone?".

"What the heck... -___- Where does that come from?...." i asked back with a palm face.

"Aish just answer....".

"Well.... yes...." i said hesitant.

"WHO!???" he then shouted make me yell back at him.

"Like i'd tell you pabo! And why would i?? It's private!" i replied crossing my arms.

Then pouted and said"But we are besties!! At least tell me what he is like.....~".

"You really want to know?".

"YES!!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter