I Need U

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/N)'s POV

I was speechless, i froze. He confessed..... to me.... did he love me?? So his behavior..... his questions.... i can't believe him! Why making the condition to not fall in love witch each other when-when he'd fall in love after!!!?

"(Y/N) will you accept me?" he said.

"J-Jungkook.... I honnestly don't know.... i'm confused! You said yourself we should not fall in love, so why falling in love for me!!?" I cried and shouted at him.

"(Y-Y/N) I don't know why i said that but i'm sincere when i say that i love you.... Everyone told me i was just too blind to see the truth...." he said then hugged me.

I hugged back and replied"You are a big idiot...."

"O-of course i will give you time to answer!" he stuttered blushing, then he pulled away and started to walk back to the villa.

In my mind it was a mess.... Me too? I love him? Right so why can't i move.... Am i this happy to be paralized!? Then i shouted....

" I NEED UUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" making the few people at the park look at us and him to turn around. I then blushed and he ran back to me.

Then he said while looking at me deep in my eyes" (Y/N) does that mean!!?? Yes!!!?" he said excited.

"Yes pabo! I need you Jeon Jungkook!!!" i then hugged him.

Taehyung's POV

We saw everything. AWWWW IT WAS SO DAMN CUTE!!!! Jungkook confessed by singing the best song that fit them "I Need U"! Then he hugged her, then she replied by I Need U too and they hugged again! OMG! OMG! OMG I NEED TO CALM DOWN!!! After a short time i looked over Jimin.... WHO WAS TEARING UP LIKE A BABY!?

"Omo!! You are crying!?" i said teasin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter