Number One: He kissing you hurts

Fall for someone [REVISING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana

 

In Seoul these days is difficult to found a good place for just relax and talk to your friends, enjoy a good food or snacks, that kind of things that teenagers do after school classes and stressing work hours. In fact, a place with those attractive things is really special. Because of this Sakura’s Petals Cafe is actually the best place for students hang out.

I’m not saying this 'cause I work there, it’s just because it’s the truth. With good schedules for all employees we have 2 turns to work which we have us, students employees, welcoming our friends from school and making the place even more attractive.

In the morning shift we can find our college sunbaes working hard before taking their classes at night – they drop out at 4 pm. In the afternoon shift it's the time when I work, we started at 4 pm and end at 9 pm so I can do my homework until midnight and sleep to take my classes the next morning.

When I was in Japan, I saw my classmates and senpais working at Maid Coffees and that kind of thing, you know? They offered me jobs sometimes, but I never imagined me working like that. Because I already knew the fame that these places give you. A classmate once told me that she had to do skinship with some clients and she get out of the work because they start to stalk her. So, don’t think about Sakura’s Petals as a Maid Coffee or something like that. It’s true that we have a kawaii uniform and our main concept is based on that japanese kawaii look, but is a place like every other coffee shop.

Besides me, Mina, Momo and Takuya are the only japanese employees we actually have. We have six or seven employees per shift. On afternoon we are a good team. It's good to work with Takuya senpai, who's working here since he was in the first year of high school, because he’s from the last year at school and teaches us about everything at the job. Then I, Minatozaki Sana, and my classmates and best friends Momo and Mina can do really well in our efforts at this new country every day. In the shift we also work with our classmates Soonyoung, better known as Hoshi, and coolest chinese on earth Minghao, they’re really nice and cheerful all time, so the work can be done with fun. And the team's maknae, Lee Chan, who we call as Dino and is from first year, is the newest employee from the cafe, but he learns fast and is so dedicated. We have an awesome teamwork and I think this is the best job I could ever had.

 

"Sana-chan, can you help me with those cupcakes, please?" Takuya senpai asked me taking me of my thoughts. I was wondering if I could do more. I’m really upset cause I can’t even find what I want to do for my future.

 

I took the tray with all those cupcakes from Takuya, leading it to the snacks shop window. At the same second I put every cupcake there I could see a smiling face looking at it, wishing she could eat some while waiting.

 

"Hey, Sana unnie, I want one of these red velvet cupcakes! Chaeyoung is taking too long to finish her drawing and I’m starting to feel hungry and upset!" Dahyun said with her super cute smile while she points to cupcakes.

 

"It’s sad to know that being here makes you upset." I sincerely talk to her, picking the cupcake and giving to Dubu "But, here, eat at the counter so Chaeyoung can see that you aren’t with her and rush herself to finish."

 

See looked guilty when I said that, cause she was looking at me without her habitual smile on her face. I could count on fingers of only one hand how many times I saw Dahyun looking so serious.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter