CHAPTER SIX || ON THE BED?

We Got Married (JungkookxReader)

After having a late dinner with Jungkook, Areum walked to the bathroom and hit the shower.Well , not literally hit it, you know, took a bath? HAHAHA

It was lucky that the director would considered about their relationship now as it was a shocking for them to knew that they were married and they have to live together(they never tho), not because of their past life.

Areum walked to her own room , same goes to Jungkook. "Good night." She turned back , saw nothing, but Jungkook looking at her smiling. "Oh, Good night sunbae.(senior)." 

In her mind, "Buoya(what?) now he talks to me? What just happened? Smiling at me? Saying good night?" "AISH WHATEVER!?" She said to herself, feeling quite angry at herself for responding Jungkook. She crawled to her own bed, leaving the door close but not locked. 

On the other side, "What the heck did I just done?" "REALLY JUNGKOOK? GOOD NIGHT IS ALL YOU HAVE? YOU COULD HAD SAY SWEET DREAMS!" He jumped to the bed, with his singlet and shorts on, laying on the bed facing the ceiling , wishing he could turn back to the past, wishing he could rewind all the things that happened, wishing those fights wouldn't be there. 

"Happy 3rd Anniversary babe" holding the cake, surrounded by four walls decorated with balloons and their photos.  "Awww, Thank you oppa, you really are the best!" "Here's you present" He gave to her with a face that no one would explained, seems like he had trouble giving her present and enough love. "Are you okay? You looked sick.." "A-ani , it's just I felt like I didn't gave you too much love, I feel like an idiot" 

"Don't open your present first!!!" "Whyyyyyyyy" She whined, as she was anticipating the present. "Just close your eyes. There's one more present, wait, two more to give you." 

"You don't have to give me so much things oppa." Its necessary babe" She could feel her own burning cheeks.

"Make sure you are not peeking" "I'm not"Oh well, he caught her red handed. She was trying to see what is he going to do. But then, she felt her lips was connected to his lips. "close your eyes." That was the first present he was thinking about.

*creaking sound*

"Open now" She slowly open found nothing , empty, but a letter  and a phone , recorded sound. Its a new phone, that's her dream phone. She always wanted to buy that, but she couldn't work enough money to buy that.

She slowly unfold the paper.

Hey, how should I say this?  Happy 3rdAnniversary Areummie!!!!!

I think its the best I would wrote all my feelings for you in the letter so that its easier for both of us. Thank you Areummie for spending most of your time on me and shared so much love with me. But today, I think we should pretend this never happen. Its not that I don't love you, don't get the wrong idea. It's just that I think its the best for both of us. I'm leaving to somewhere else , and I really couldn't see your sad face , it broke my heart. Sorry Areum, these three years you made me realized that our love is not suitable for both of us. We are not even mature now, even though we looked like one . But once again, I think its the best of us will never meet each other forever. Even if we meet, let's pretend we never met.We never see each other before.

Ohya, here it's the phone you liked the most. Remember we were in the store? Your eyes were glued on the phone, it's like you want this jelly . I really hope you like it.

Good bye.

Love, JJK .