CHAPTER SEVEN || ON THE BED 2

We Got Married (JungkookxReader)

Jungkook's POV

hectic day hectic dayyyyyy Finally! I get go sleepppppppppp  -his thought said so

*sobs sobs*

"who would be crying on this late night?" I slowly woke up , tip-toe , taking a torchlight with me. The living room seems fine to me, so as the kitchen. But who's crying now?? Think Jungkook Think! You're the golden maknae , think! *sobs* "Right, Areum is living with me " HAHA how could I forget her?

With the time ticking, I knocked on the door. "Areumie, are you awake?" no response. Turns out, the door isn't locked. So I peeked inside her room , which was plain blue painted walls, and saw her cringing on her own bed, sobbing.

Third person's POV

"Yah, why are you crying?"  Jungkook said , with a worried face paste on his face. Jungkook cares when girls cry? Girls suppose to live in a happy life, not crying life. But sadly, He was the one of the guys make her life miserable.

He slowly used his thumb and rub off her tears, meanwhile, admiring her features, if it wasn't for the long distance relationship, i wouldn't left you behind.  - He thought

As Jungkook was about to leave, Areum's hand reached out and held his wrist, not wanting him to go. "stay...please don't leave me like you used to." Her eyes opened, looking at him with those adorable puppy eyes. "Alright, just sleep, I wouldn't want to look at your heavy eyebags tomorrow" She slightly hit my chest , as a punishment for teasing her. I chuckled.

Luckily, her bed was king-sized bed. If not, He is  gonna have to squeeze his body.

Somehow, she started to move towards me. Without any thought swirling around him, he slided his long hand  under her waist, embracing her on his hands. Trying to make Areum comfortable. She continue to sobs, "Shh.. Don't cry , I'm right here, I won't leave you again." 

After a few minutes, she stopped. Glancing at her fragile face, she fall asleep. "Good night Areummie" Jungkook pecked on her forehead, but her hand was still hoding my wrist tightly , not letting me go off.

  "I'm so sorry for leaving you with tear stains." Slowly brushing off those hair which blocked her face from the light.

Until then, both of them fall asleep in peace.